Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters (1703 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015

Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
The vanity of it all.
In the words of Charles Bukowski
"We are like butterflies that flutter for a day and think it's forever".
May he find peace.
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P to him. Very sad indeed.
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's sad...

I'm not a fan of his party but my condolence to APC and the rest of decent Nigerians, despite our differences.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss..

Ojo a jinna sira oh..

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
SH have their Hears to the ground grin grin grin grin

typical Yoruba mofon

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by chelseaboi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rip oga...such a pity that u didn't live to cee d fruit of ur sweat..
But smth is seriously wrong here
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
himkers:
SH have their Hears to the ground grin grin grin grin
typical Yoruba mofon
They are sophisticated and speak with American British accent. cheesy
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make them talk the result befor them put am back where he come frm oh
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Bobbystanley(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Did he tell anybody where he dropped the 11billion naira he stole?

Life is Vanity upon vanity.

This should be a lesson to Nigerian Politicians. We do not own our lives. Death could come at anytime.

RIP PA AuDu.

You saw the promise land but couldn't step into it.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm!

Gubernatorial candidate yesterday, "GRAVEtorial" candidate today!

Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chaii
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by akinvest(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Alright, I remembered Governor Ayodele Fayose A K A. Oshokomole statement during the PDP campaign recently in Lokoja " Touch not I .Wada and do I .Wada no evil".
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by kestolove95(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
May his soul rip
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Kineticist(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Be ready kogites,ya'l just had your first ghost governor
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by mayorski22(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
typing......
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Phame: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Inalillah waina ilaihi rajiun: from God we come and unto him we shall return.
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where's the 11billion?

Rip.
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by annibro(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
The only thing Most Nigerians know about Kogi State apart from being the confluence town(Lokoja) is where Travellers alight to Urinate & eat during a journey. There's nothing developmental in dat state. A local govt of an average developed state is better off dan Lokoja.
I think its time 4 Kogites elect someone who will bring development 2 dat state & erase dat 'STOP to URiNATE' mentality from people's mind.
Kogi should be a Tourist Centre & not a PUBLIC TOILET. ......#ARISE KOGITES#
#annibro said so#
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by tyson99(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
something is wrong
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Tunami(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
i dont know if i should say africa is cursed or blessed, upon the fact that most of us/our leaders knew that when they die they won't carry any of those loot along to heaven or hellfire but they will still be looting our money thereby causing millions of nigerians to die of hunger and poverty.
Re: Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters by Viktor1983(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
SenseiX:
The vanity of it all. In the words of Charles Bukowski "We are like butterflies that flutter for a day and think it's forever". May he find peace.

(1) (Reply)

Police Service Commission Shortlisted List Of Recruitment / 4 Times Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Confused Us With His Grammar / Below Is The List Of Nigerians Names Wit Date On Death Row In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.