Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up (2175 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / "How Abubakar Audu Died" - Younger Brother Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by jonhemma11: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tragedy has this evening struck the Nigerian polity as Prince Abubakar Audu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) Gubernatorial candidate in Kogi State has been confirmed dead!,

Prince Audu who was leading the polls that had just been declared inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) reportefly died in his home.

Family sources said he had a heart attack and collapsed earlier in the day due to exhaustion. He was immediately resuscitated.

He was advised by his Doctors after the incident to  shut down and get a much deserved rest-and he reportedly obeyed and went into his room as advised.

He reportedly went to sleep and never woke up again.And we gathered that efforts were even made to revive him and fly him to Abuja. He reportedly passed on at about noon.

Before the Kogi Gubernatorial election was declared inconclusive,  Prince Audu was leading the polls with victory in 16 Local Governments while Governor Idris Wada won in 6 Local Government Areas.

Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by onoikenna: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by akinvest(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ok, what about 11bn Kogi State money? shocked
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by bewla(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
they behave like goat and die like chicken
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by jonhemma11: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
bewla:
they behave like goat and die like chicken
Let us be fair.Everybody will die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by simonlee(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
He died of jazz!! The babalawo smoked oshogbo weed and blew the smoke into the air then shouted AUDU! AUDU!! AUDU!!!...... The rest is already on social media.

1 Like

Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by kayusely: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=simonlee post=40301416]He died of jazz!! The babalawo smoked oshogbo weed and blew the smoke into the air then shouted AUDU! AUDU!! AUDU!!!...... The rest is already on social media. [/quoteYou should get your head examined at Yaba left.]
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
He is a desperate man.

A man at 68 shouldn't be contesting for such positions. How Buhari survived at 72 is still a mystery.
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by 400billionman: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I am taking on INEC.

What is the meaning of INCONCLUSIVE when a candidate is winning 16 : 6
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by modestofynest(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
wada shud give us de jazzzman numba dat guy is tight we hv unfinished biznex wif him, bayelsa is the nxt point if call.........if i hear APC
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by Phame: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
akinvest:
you can go and collect it from him. Trash!
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by Phame: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Acidosis:
[s]He is a desperate man.

A man at 68 shouldn't be contesting for such positions. How Buhari survived at 72 is still a mystery.[/s]
gangue!
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by akinvest(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Phame:
you can go and collect it from him. Trash!
Sorry, I only question now you dey vex. Pele mi o mo pe a bi ninu .
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by simonlee(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
I've been there already. After the psychological evaluation, I was discharged with the evaluation report stating "too late". I guess I came late for the check up! grin
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
akinvest:
Voicemail tinz bro cool
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Acidosis:
He is a desperate man.

A man at 68 shouldn't be contesting for such positions. How Buhari survived at 72 is still a mystery.

Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by akinvest(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Voicemail tinz bro cool
angry
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by emmanuel596(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Someone lived wealthy all the days of his life died at a good old age some sensless/jobless Nigerian youths won't allow the. Dead to rest...all they do all day is speculate and indulge in talks/arguments that dosnt pay dem.....i weep for this generation
Re: Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Acidosis:
He is a desperate man.

grin my presido is a strong man.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Dies In Fatal Car Accident In Malaysia (photo) / The Niger Delta Avengers And Economic Terrorism -koboko69 / PHOTO: White Man Pounding Yam For His African Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.