Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) (41936 Views)

Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Standing5(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
I am happy not because of where the arrested person is from but because of the lives that will be saved from imminent destruction the success of the drug movement would have caused. Imagine the social problem drugs has caused South Africa.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by omoelesa(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:
You guys should stop this tribal game.
It's becoming boring and useless.

Net time it may a Yoruba man or Hausa man.

Let's condemn the crime, the culprit and not his tribe
But 99% of drug dealer in this country are the ibos,destroying our image.why not let say the truth, and shame the devil.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by tuna4servi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Igbo again oooo,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Okpueze1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
HrmOlolade:
your mother if not that LovePeddler my dog raped which you called a mother

You ar a mistake, that's why you are fatherless bcs u hv non to call father and have the gut to insult and involve late Ojukwu in a case that doesn't concern him. U ar an offspring of a harlot. Mumu, receive sense!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by kraftsta(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
HrmOlolade:
I know it's them cursed tribe, well its the foundation laid down by ojukwu

Akpa amu nna gi there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Ifebazz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
ruffcoin99:
A very greedy tribe, they can kill there mother for money.
I almost agreed with you but then I realised that you don't even know the difference between 'their' & 'there'.
Queens Premier recommended.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
just to check name!!...not disappointed, hardworking tribe of isreal

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Kassidy90(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rather be agbero than endangering other people' s life n tarnish my family name along the line.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Lasveg(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ewedu pple, food don done o, make una come chop

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
These comments are sickening.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Maximus85(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by erico2k2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
see people calling POT Black I laugh grin grin grin grin I note the two tribes calling names here.One of them is known for 419 worldwide the other tribe is known for Drug trafficking I clap for Una, disgracing Nigeria since 1800 BC grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
omoelesa:
But 99% of drug dealer in this country are the ibos,destroying our image.why not let say the truth, and shame the devil.

Who's arguing with you on that?

99% of Boko Haram members are Hausa

Those involved in petty theft too are mostly Yorubas.

What does that change?

Every tribe's affected. Stop singling out the igbos or Yorubas

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
chinchum:
and we on here are in ghost world ? Are u ibo grin
Smh.

I'm a Nigerian

I just returned from a trip outside the country and I wasn't asked the state I came from in Nigeria.

I was asked which country I represent. If I misbehaved whilst there, how does that concern my tribe? It concern the whole Nigeria and not the Yorubas alone

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Gozzzy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Choi!!!! If for say this manchy succeed eehhh.... Hmmm.... 23million US Dollars, no be beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by omoelesa(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:

Who's arguing with you on that?

99% of Boko Haram members are Hausa

Those involved in petty theft too are mostly Yorubas.

What does that change?

Every tribe's affected. Stop singling out the igbos or Yorubas
I dont think u have traveled out of this country before?U need to see how innocent nigerians are disgrased and embarrased because of this people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by chinchum(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:

Smh.

I'm a Nigerian

I just returned from a trip outside the country and I wasn't asked the state I came from in Nigeria.

I was asked which country I represent. If I misbehaved whilst there, how does that concern my tribe? It concern the whole Nigeria and not the Yorubas alone
If a particular tribe accounts for greater majority of drug cases, then calling them out is not bad in d big picture of things, it got so bad with drug cases outside the country, that thailand law enforces identified that Nigerians picked for drug related offences were not just Nigerians but ibos.

NAME & SHAME is my stance, maybe the leaders/elders from the region can thus address the issue holistically and stop celebrating every rich men.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by RichieF27: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
just another bad day... better luck next time
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Decapo: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalasticlala see the time I created my own topic and check this one
www.nairaland.com/2755083/ndlea-arrests-suspected-drug-baron
Why did you now chose dis one ahead of mine?
I dey watch u for 7D oo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by malikisah: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2015
The drug bizzines will flourish in biafra

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by kadree(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2015
StOla:
He is seriously hardworking unlike lazy Nigerians.

Now because of envy, they have brought down a shining star.
No! Point of correction sir. Unlike lazy "zoogarian " lolz
As a guy, so long u aren't lazy, just kp working hard doing ur legit... n kp telling God wht u want. surely, tins go set. Forget dat guy wey dey change cars n babes like as Madrid dey change coach. Shebi God go kuku bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by scobaba: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
*Rushes to check the name of the drug lord*

*leaves thread feeling disappointed*

grin grin exactly what i did.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Useless Biafran again!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by 14(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2015
This is what most Nigerians are busy doing in SA, drug dealing. When south africans cry about this, some people jump up n down and try to defend their country men. Nigerian drug dealers have penetrated all big cities and smallest towns in SA, selling drugs.

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by sped1oro(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Biafra Republic of Drug, they should free them to start the madness.....

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by 14(m): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Standing5:
I am happy not because of where the arrested person is from but because of the lives that will be saved imminent destruction the success of the drug movement would have caused. Imagine the social problem drugs has caused South Africa.

Every little town has been affected, i can take pictures for you to prove it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME DRUG DEALERS
I love u bebe...bur dis ur end time comment from u everywhere na wa o...maybe u too na end time babe...lol I greet u sweety
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by mayordj4real: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Yi..bo people - fear them. Extremely greedy set of people

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by azezola(m): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Nigerian Christians are worse than book haram mehn..... they're criminals.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Timoleon:
The ewedu drinking tribe will celebrate at this. smh!
sure we will na, cursed tribe, why is that almost all bad tinz is linked to u guys ehn? because of u guys international communities sees all nigerians as drugs pusher, fraudsters, human traffickers etc u guys are the major spoiler of the name nigeria...shame on u people...as if other nigerians don't like or needs money. #bastards

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2015
mayordj4real:
Yi..bo people - fear them. Extremely greedy set of people
#Gbam I concur

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Timoleon(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Rexnegro:

sure we will na, cursed tribe, why is that almost all bad tinz is linked to u guys ehn? because of u guys international communities sees all nigerians as drugs pusher, fraudsters, human traffickers etc u guys are the major spoiler of the name nigeria...shame on u people...as if other nigerians don't like or needs money. #bastards

i guess the drug lords kashamu buruj and tinubu are also biafrans? go n sip ewedu abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.