Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Vanity Upon Vanity...some Facts About Naija Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanity Upon Vanity...some Facts About Naija Politics (378 Views)

Can Morality And Politics Co-Exist? Can Morality Find A Place In Naija Politics? / Why I Like Naija Politics (photo) / Critical Thinking Exam For all APC Students- University of Naija Politics. UPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanity Upon Vanity...some Facts About Naija Politics by wezegrim: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
1)Do you know that abubakar audu's death does not affect the party bringing another candidates?
2)Do you know that oshiomole uses thugs to overview elections when he still owe pensioners?
3)Do you know that for PDP to rise.again there must be a merger?
4)Do you know that the presidency promised allowances to an average nigerian?
5)Do you know that fuel scarcity was not what was initially promised by the president?
6)Do you know that bokoharam and biafra uprising cannot make nigeria peaceful?
7)We all know that equal right is what we need and the presidency is giving us a negative gesture in that aspect.
coollastly do you know that there is no change when amaechi is a minister?

Abeg add urs.

Lalasticala,ishilove..abeg i need likes.so do the doable
Re: Vanity Upon Vanity...some Facts About Naija Politics by swagaholic: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op, do u know that u lack brains

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Bruce Advocates For Workers Salary / What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have / Indigbo Achievement / Legacy Across The World - Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.