Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

This phone has the longest battery Life - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This phone has the longest battery Life (4783 Views)

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / 10 Best Smartphones With Longest Battery Life (2016) / Top 10 Android Phones With Longest Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by MilesLamar(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
oga o.. beta tin na money kill am.. gionee m3 mini on my mind. no goin bk

6 Likes

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Blanc8(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
fourlake4:
Lol. A phone that charges another phone. If I buy this my friends won't let me rest "chairman make I quickly charge small na" "hafa I fit pug my phone to your own"

Bia..
So you a niqqa?

1 Like

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Segadem(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Frontier2:
and more
wen will d phone be available,,?
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by timmyblast(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
fourlake4:
Lol. A phone that charges another phone. If I buy this my friends won't let me rest "chairman make I quickly charge small na" "hafa I fit pug my phone to your own"
chairman n fourlake. Okay, dey leak ur secret small small

2 Likes

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Frontier2: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
shedo4sure:
Abeg, show us d processor clockspeed and make... Also d gpu...
stay here. more reviews coming soon
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Frontier2: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
amAZEing:
Just Passing By
#TeamM3Mini#
Gionee M3 mini is just too ugly even to its ui chai
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by amAZEing: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2015
madjnr:
show us your STO SCREEN TIME ON...

ooh, you think l use crappy devices

Here you go.

#TeamGioneeM3Mini

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by amAZEing: 1:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Frontier2:

Gionee M3 mini is just too ugly even to its ui chai
Remember, tecno is aCUTEly HANGy after 6 weeks of usage.
Check yours and Ask Former tecno users.
TeamGioneeM3Mini

4 Likes

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by myhomeland: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2015
"hafa I fit pug my phone to your own
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Frontier2: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2015
amAZEing:

Remember, tecno is aCUTEly HANGy after 6 weeks of usage.

Check yours and Ask Former tecno users.

TeamGioneeM3Mini

Lol. you make me laugh, maybe this is the best device you hav used so far . In terms of functionality, you can't compare Tecno with gionee. Gionee phones are king of hanging and hotness. Gionee Amigo is the world's most lagged ui. Ask people that have used it. Their flagship devices are all flops. Check E6 and E7. E7 with 3GB RAM lag like snail and hot like frying pot. It's now been sold for 25k and nobody is buying. I just dey laugh coz you are a learner
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by madjnr: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2015
amAZEing:

ooh, you think l use crappy devices

Here you go.
#TeamGioneeM3Mini
that's awesome
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by fourlake4(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am whatever you want me to be. I bend both ways grin
Blanc8:

Bia..
So you a niqqa?
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by donwise1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tecno L5 is a nice phone at cheap price
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by gabylzy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Frontier2:

Lol. you make me laugh, maybe this is the best device you hav used so far . In terms of functionality, you can't compare Tecno with gionee. Gionee phones are king of hanging and hotness. Gionee Amigo is the world's most lagged ui. Ask people that have used it. Their flagship devices are all flops. Check E6 and E7. E7 with 3GB RAM lag like snail and hot like frying pot. It's now been sold for 25k and nobody is buying. I just dey laugh coz you are a learner

loool..comparing tecno 2 gionee...anywayz i dnt do battle on fones..aint worth it..buh dude get yur facts right b4 yu drop them online

1 Like

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by daremarvell: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
gabylzy:

loool..comparing tecno 2 gionee...anywayz i dnt do battle on fones..aint worth it..buh dude get yur facts right b4 yu drop them online
I think the comparism is based on functinality not on popularity. Gionee needs to sit down ,make issues free smartphones.
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Frontier2: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2015
MilesLamar:

This Tecno L5 kills the Gionee M3 mini in battery life hands down
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Orator2383: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2015
I can't wait to lay my hand on this phone.
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by gabylzy(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
daremarvell:

I think the comparism is based on functinality not on popularity. Gionee needs to sit down ,make issues free smartphones.

if ts bout popularity i agree....tecno has the upper hand..buh when t comes 2 functionality...#Gionee

1 Like

Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by gabylzy(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Frontier2:

This Tecno L5 kills the Gionee M3 mini in battery life hands down

bro 4000mah 2 5000mah....there is diffrnce
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Frontier2: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
MilesLamar:
this is cheaper and it has better battery life than the Gionee m3 mini
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Frontier2: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Orator2383:
I can't wait to lay my hand on this phone.
the phone is out already and is selling for N15,200
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kamaye:
Nice one from Tecno, that's why competition is good for consumers. This will be a direct competitor to Gionee M3 mini, though I still prefer Gionee over Tecno because of quality but if the price I am seeing is true 14k then M3 mini is in trouble.
How is the picture quality of Gionee mini?
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
kolexepana:
This means Say NO to power bank
Yea. At least it will reduce those fake power bank that has being in existence
Re: This phone has the longest battery Life by kolexepana: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Yea. At least it will reduce those fake power bank that has being in existence
Confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Trybe Night Plan Not Working / SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made / MTN Increases Recharge Cards Digits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.