Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Treat As Urgent - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Treat As Urgent (1501 Views)

Treat Bacteria Wilt With Trichodermia Viride. / How Do We Treat Oil Extraction Machine Problems In Daily Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2015
I need black maca seed and fenugreek seed. Any one with info on how to get them should please holla me
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by dav8id(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2015
cupid0:
I need black maca seed and fenugreek seed. Any one with info on how to get them should please holla me

what is the look of the seed? can we see picture?
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
dav8id:

Re: Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2015
The first one is fenugreek seed while the second one is black maca seed
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
dav8id:

do you know how or where I can get it please?
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by dav8id(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2015
cupid0:

i dont think you can get such seed within africa
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2015
dav8id:

i dont think you can get such seed within africa
thanks
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by Pavore9: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
cupid0:

I guess this is the fenugreek seeds you seek.

Re: Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pavore9:

I guess this is the fenugreek seeds you seek.
yes. How much is it and where is ur location
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
cupid0:
yes. How much is it and where is ur location

Sorry for the late response. I don't sell it but know someone in Lagos who will be stocking it within the next 2 weeks.
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by cupid0(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pavore9:

Sorry for the late response. I don't sell it but know someone in Lagos who will be stocking it within the next 2 weeks.
ok. Thanks
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by Jesusbaby6(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pavore9:

What are they used for?
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by Pavore9: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

What are they used for?

Medicinal uses of fenugreek seed

Its seeds have been used in many traditional medicines as a laxative, digestive, and as a remedy for cough and bronchitis.

If used regularly, fenugreeks may help control cholesterol, triglyceride as well as high blood sugar (glycemic) levels in diabetics.

Fenugreek seeds added to cereals and wheat flour (bread) or made into gruel, given to the nursing mothers may increase breast milk production.

http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/fenugreek-seeds.html

Also

Fenugreek is known as the Asian beauty secret for acquiring beautiful skin. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have pointed out that methi seeds serve as an effective topical treatment for a variety of skin-related problems.

Benefits

1. Used in treatment of eczema, acne, blackheads and Wrinkles:

2. Used as anAnti-Ageing Remedy

3. Lightens Skin

4. Methi can also help protect your skin from the sun damage.

5. It tones and Cleanses Skin

6. Methi is extremely effective in strengthening the hair from the roots and treating follicular problems. The seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help in rebuilding the hair follicles.

7. Dandruff:

8. Methi seeds contain lecithin, an emulsifying substance. When soaked in water, the seeds produce a slippery substance which endows your hair with shine. This quality makes methi seeds for hair conditioning an optimal choice.

9. Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease:

10. Cure for Heartburn and Acidity:

11. Methi seeds are known to induce weight loss by suppressing your appetite.
Re: Please Treat As Urgent by Jesusbaby6(f): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Pavore9:

Medicinal uses of fenugreek seed

Its seeds have been used in many traditional medicines as a laxative, digestive, and as a remedy for cough and bronchitis.

If used regularly, fenugreeks may help control cholesterol, triglyceride as well as high blood sugar (glycemic) levels in diabetics.

Fenugreek seeds added to cereals and wheat flour (bread) or made into gruel, given to the nursing mothers may increase breast milk production.

http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/fenugreek-seeds.html

Also

Fenugreek is known as the Asian beauty secret for acquiring beautiful skin. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have pointed out that methi seeds serve as an effective topical treatment for a variety of skin-related problems.

Benefits

1. Used in treatment of eczema, acne, blackheads and Wrinkles:

2. Used as anAnti-Ageing Remedy

3. Lightens Skin

4. Methi can also help protect your skin from the sun damage.

5. It tones and Cleanses Skin

6. Methi is extremely effective in strengthening the hair from the roots and treating follicular problems. The seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help in rebuilding the hair follicles.

7. Dandruff:

8. Methi seeds contain lecithin, an emulsifying substance. When soaked in water, the seeds produce a slippery substance which endows your hair with shine. This quality makes methi seeds for hair conditioning an optimal choice.

9. Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease:

10. Cure for Heartburn and Acidity:

11. Methi seeds are known to induce weight loss by suppressing your appetite.
Wow. Very nice

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bags Of Rice 500 Above For 14500 Naira Only In Lagos. / Cashew Nut,bitter kola,ginger , kola nut and garri for sale / Rice Paddy Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.