Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Am Giving You This For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Giving You This For Free (650 Views)

Am Giving Out A Mentor Ship Program To Help Other Youths Out They / Join My Group Now To Get Best Ico To Invest In Giving You 10x Return / I am giving Free 100 Crypto Coins to 100 people Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving You This For Free by Dgrea8t(m): 4:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Gone are the days in my life when as an online marketer, I'll have to post in several facebook groups, myriads of forums and lots of advertising platforms. It takes too much time. When software were developed for this they cost $10 per month. AT least, the good ones. Then I got to know about a software or a software platform. Let me tell you what it does:
It generates online flash banners
Gives you twitter and facebook auto posting and adds you to over 1200 groups.
It'll advertise your product to over 100 countries ad sites (which is very good for those who engage in mlm)
It can post on over 40 standard forums worldwide.
You can create images and link it to your website.
It submits articles on your behalf on tons of writing platforms and helps you acquire articles.

I can't write all it does (to avoid getting banned). It was too good to be true when my mentor told me about it. I paid $4.99 through paypal for it.

It is designed by a Spanish programmer. Interestingly, I have also found a backdoor to the software (that's me for you). Now there are lot's of things that I added to it that just in a day, the least amount you can make is $12. But to get the software, you've got to follow a link and pay$4.99 to the guy via paypal. Once you're done. Inform me and I'll help you add those additional features free. But if you're scared of using paypal like I was the day I was paying for it, you may send me the #1,150. I'll help you get it and send it to you.

Red lights! I don't need your money o. I can't spoil my rep for #1,150. So, if you want the link to the guy's encrypted site or you're interested in me getting it for you. You can call/whatsapp 08032220061 or send a mail to anthonydpeak@gmail.com. Please no too much disturbance over something I'm not getting paid for o. If I had asked for like #1k to share it with you,I wouldn't mind to explain fully. But this is free. Only for sharp guys who have stuffs they want to promote globally and make over $12 a day without sitting glued to their laptops. A lot of firms are willing to pay a lot to those who bring them customers before Christmas. This guy's work can help you out.

To your success...

(1) (Reply)

Leading Currencies Of 24th December 2015 / How To Invest In Oil And Gas As A Small Player / Become Financially Free Via A Reliable Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.