Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Who Killed Audu Abubakar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Audu Abubakar? (1730 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by lecturerdabo(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2015
Could the incumbent have taken advantage of the lapses in the Nation's electoral act to strike at the opponent they may loose to?

Did INEC kill him by anouncing inconclusive result?

OR

Have APC taken down their own to pave way for another rubber stamp they can manipulate? If so, I believe they did not anticipate the blow dealt them by INEC!

OR

Could the grieving supporters of Abdulaziz Omeiza be suspecting foul play in his death and have decided to take their pound of flesh?
Abdulaziz was billed to take part in the guber primaries that Audu was elected flag bearer!

My people mine is only questions cos lots and lots of it are begging for answers!!!
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2015
After sharing a meal with an APC chieftain from the SW, my uncle was never himself again until his death. He was complaining of his stomach...family member.undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by azimibraun: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Ask any Igala person what is called Igboga?
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by kilokeys(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2015
He doesn't look, he hasn't looked healthy right from time

Politics and its ways in naija
Late night meals, no exercising, bad diet

Cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by AliyuAbdullahi(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Only God knows,he would judge if there is a foul play.
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by AceRoyal: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Death aka the Grim Ripper,killed Him.tongue
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by malton: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Na baba...if you say Buhari, na you sabi. Just kidding though.

Why not kuku conduct an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death.
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by ademoladeji(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2015
*********Lesson**********
Never brag about the day to come, because you don’t know what it might bring.
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Is there any other thing that kills people apart from death??
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by OCTAVO: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2015
kilokeys:
He doesn't look, he hasn't looked healthy right from time

Politics and its ways in naija
Late night meals, no exercising, bad diet

Cardiac arrest.
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by Acjohn(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2015
If someone killed him then the battle just begun, his ppl will want their pound of flesh
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by emmanuel596(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2015
So someone can no longer die a natural death again.....its a pity that it's the soo called educated once and the youths of 2015 that. are here spewing all this trash....i wonder what u will teach your kids sha
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by Dabss(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2015
If I say P, you say D, another man say P ......... omo na you sabi.
grin
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2015
This Have APC taken down their own to pave way for another rubber stamp they can manipulate? If so, I believe they did not anticipate the blow dealt them by INEC!

They were trying to install a yoruba man as governor through back door. Just as Osinbade is salivating to get in through back door. Yorubas and back door...they don't like coming in through front door. GMB I'm sure told INEC to announce it as inclusive to checkmate the APC yorubas and further more...important, GMB made sure that a muslim; an Alhaji will replace Prince Abubakar.

Don't mess with Northerners in politics... is their game and only mode of survival!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by spenca: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
To Allah we belong and to him we shall return.
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by ChemicalMallam(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
booked
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by Pavore9: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2015
An autopsy report should answer that.
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by basilo101: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pavore9:
An autopsy report should answer that.
autopsy is not allowed in islam. they knew this and that why the went ahead to poison him
Re: Who Killed Audu Abubakar? by ckmayoca: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
emmanuel596:
So someone can no longer die a natural death again.....its a pity that it's the soo called educated once and the youths of 2015 that. are here spewing all this trash....i wonder what u will teach your kids sha

Then why is autopsy introduced in medicine?

(1) (Reply)

Even The Blind Can See The Difference (pic) / BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... / Kogi Governor To Purchase $8m Transparent Car To Fight Corruption (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.