Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Solar/inverter Power Solution - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar/inverter Power Solution (918 Views)

Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Complete Power Solution (tunde-08058420049) / Alternate Power Solution(convert You Generator To Run On Gas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar/inverter Power Solution by ehonda(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Power is the most important factor for a smart office and smart home before we think of security, safety and Network.
Firstly, as we have to reduce running cost of our business and home because diesel and petrol generator. Alternatively we can generate power from the sun with solar and inverter then charge with NEPA or Gen when there is very poor supply from NEPA.
Battery seems to be the issue with inverter system over time but
We have devise a solution where there is no need to replace all the battery over the years but to recycle the battery and replace it back at a very minimal cost.
For further details for your power solution such as power audit, design and installation
Watsapp 08189956612

Re: Solar/inverter Power Solution by ehonda(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Question of the day
1.Smart Office and smart home comprises which of the following solutions except.
A. Power Inverter and Solar
B. Security System
C. Fire Safety system
D. WiFi Solution
E. Generator
Re: Solar/inverter Power Solution by ehonda(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2015
NL i m expecting your answers
Re: Solar/inverter Power Solution by princewill28(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please, good people, I have a little problem here that I need help.
I have a cable machine; "Strong" precisely and I have been using it for long but recently all the stations stopped showing.
I want to install the stations back,please someone help me out with it.
May be with the frequency,polarization and the rest or probably what else I can do to restore it.
Thanks, even as I anticipate quick and positive response.
Re: Solar/inverter Power Solution by ehonda(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
@ princewill you might need to check your cabling if its connected to the lnb properly and also the decoder.
Once u extablish the contact kindly ensure that the dish is facing east direction thats the signal direction.

(1) (Reply)

Video And Pictures: Dancing Robots Break Guinness World Record / 10 Things To Know About Document Management In The Public Sector / Text Scanner [ocr]:scan Text From Anywhere And Save It In Your Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.