Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment (808 Views)

I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by francizy(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2015
A friend of mine running her PGD program was given this assignment and she asked me to help her with information or answers, so I need the help of Nairaland resident economists to tackle it. Here is the question:

President M. Buhari and Nigerian macro economic environment at the crossroad, a synthesis of issues and early warning model. Advice Mr president on what to do before Nigeria collapses on him.

Please kindly state the points and explain why the stated points are best bet to help curb this economic issues.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by francizy(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Am thinking towards devaluation of our currency and loosening up some of the harsh CBN polices.

But am not an economist so I believe there's more to this question than the little I wrote here..

Cc Kaboninc, MizMyColi, dearpreye, chuwkudi44, lagmostkuit, SeverusSnape, Firefire, Ezenwammadu, anyaekekehinde, Mogidi, peppyluv02 etc,

Ngeneukwenu cheesy,

Lalasticlala, kindly help with space on the front page, thank you!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by Firefire(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2015
francizy:
Am thinking towards devaluation of our currency and loosening up some of the harsh CBN polices.

But am not an economist so I believe there's more to this question than the little I wrote here..

Cc Kaboninc, MizMyColi, dearpreye, chuwkudi44, lagmostkuit, SeverusSnape, Firefire, Ezenwammadu, anyaekekehinde, Mogidi, peppyluv02 etc,

Ngeneukwenu cheesy,

Lalasticlala, kindly help with space on the front page, thank you!

Let us read from Nairaland resident Economist first... Ngeneukwenu, the floor is open for you. tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by francizy(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:

Let us read from Nairaland resident Economist first... Ngeneukwenu, the floor is open for you. tongue

LoL, please contribute first since you came in first. Thanks..
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by Mogidi: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
President M. Buhari and Nigerian macro economic environment at the crossroad, a synthesis of issues and early warning model. Advice Mr president on what to do before Nigeria collapses on him.

I think resignation would be best solution.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mogidi:

me resign ke !? U got to be joking grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by Mogidi: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Euro31:
me resign ke !? U got to be joking grin

He would be impeached, we can't go on like this. He managed 18months before being sacked in 1985, he may not last that long this time.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help With This Assignment by francizy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Chai! grin grin grin grin

Shey you wan make my friend fail her assignment ni? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari In Group Photographs With Other Heads Of Governments In Malta / Kogi Election: Fresh Row Brews Among APC Leaders / Biafra: South-south Does Not Exist: General J.o Achuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.