Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By (664 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2015
please this is for biafrans, friends of Biafra, Biafra sympathizers and lovers of freedom, as our able director is to appear before the court at nigerias capital ABUJA, apart from the people i listed above, u ar not welcomed in this thread .
MY prayer for director
oh chukwu okike abiama, i adore u,i thank u for taking us this far in our struggle, u said that when two more people pray in your name ur presence is there, father lord,millions are on their knees begging u, please deliver us from darkness, even by its name u will know, niger(darkness, black) area, my u show us the way, reignite our yellow sun to rise and be able to africans the way to greatness, lord almighty, bless our enemies, for u told us to bless rather to curse, dnt let our already sour knees in the name of praying be water being poured on stone, lord please weaken our opposition before we strike, plague them with economic crises except for fuel, please fuel should come down, so i can travel to my village in low price, please restrict boko haram and their menace to the north east, save the innocent ones, after we have won left nigeria receive their biggest economic boom in history, lagos become cleaner and the lagoon stops hungering for my blood (igbo blood), north starts swimming in oil (not groundnut oil but crude oil),naira rated above dollar ,etc that my prayer for nigeria,when Biafra comes, i pray for her, my my pray to you oh lord pass cloud 9 into ur ears
in yahwehshuas name i pray, AMEN
Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by brize(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
May your freddom oh Biafra be the total emancipation of the whole black race... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Peace be upon him.

1 Like

Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by emyphil: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
o! lord in thy hand I commit your son nnamdi kanu,

1 Like

Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by demielvis: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Chukwu okike abiama vindicate your son Nnamdi Kanu and all Biafrans...
Isee isee..

1 Like

Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by porshuch: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Hahahaahhhahahahhhhh okwa ara Na agbazi ndi ara (IPOB ) members. I think my IPOB members are now going insane. Lol
Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by hmohammed(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2015
To hell with u nnamdi. May u not come out of this difficult situation Insha Allah. Anofia, onyeberibe. Foolish man
Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
hmohammed:
To hell with u nnamdi. May u not come out of this difficult situation Insha Allah. Anofia, onyeberibe. Foolish man

Are you háppy now?

I don't blame you..I blame the Zoo educational system....

1 Like

Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by femimailbox(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Funny! Seeing that the same Nnamdi said all sorts of things against Nigeria and even call it a zoo and proclaimed it must fall. Now the zoo will decide his fate.

I pray Igbos get their Biafra soonest, because as it is now apart from the SS region which I can't speak for no other region in Nigeria can ever trust Igbos again.

From a Yoruba /hausa/fulani man.
Re: Please Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu &biafra As You Pass By by truefact: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2015
femimailbox:
Funny! Seeing that the same Nnamdi said all sorts of things against Nigeria and even call it a zoo and proclaimed it must fall. Now the zoo will decide his fate.

I pray Igbos get their Biafra soonest, because as it is now apart from the SS region which I can't speak for no other region in Nigeria can ever trust Igbos again.

From a Yoruba /hausa/fulani man.
Igbos do not need anybody trust...just stay on your own, let Igbos stay on their own...good fence make good neighbours

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? / You Shouldn't Wish The Americans Happy Thanksgiving Day If... / BREAKING: Appeal Court Nullifies David Mark’s election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.