Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Microbes & You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Microbes & You (353 Views)

Deadly Plague And Botulism Microbes Found In US Lab / Deadly Plague And Botulism Microbes Found In US Lab / Microbes And Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microbes & You by collinsinchrist(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
One morning in the kitchen as I was trying to warm food to eat, I remembered when I usually wonder what causes our food to spoil. Little did I know that I would spend many days in school unravelling this thought. I later got to know that tiny organisms too little for our human eye unaided to see, which we call microbe were responsible for this. Many have come to know microbes for the negative things they do alone. But they have a good side too, just like every other living creature of God. Foods like Bread, Eba, Fufu etc and Beverages like wine are products of fermentation which is driven by these little beings. They mean no harm actually, but need to survive like you, so they feed on your body parts and in the process lead to one ailment or the other. We can't survive this earth without them, but we can limit their hold on us by keeping a good personal hygiene and a clean environment. Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly, it starts from there.
#microbes4live

(1) (Reply)

I Mean They Release Manufacturing That / Even Though Probioslim Will Likely Be Risk-free, / It Is Possible To Create The Impression That You Are Larger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.