Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Lucifer TV Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucifer TV Show (16005 Views)

LUCIFER TV Series Fan Page / Lucifer TV Show / Fox Tv's "Lucifer" TV Show - Satan In Primetime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer TV Show by ValerianSteel(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kirinwa:

I agree hollywood is trying so much to show that being gay is cool and they are even evoking empathy towards gays in films like Empire, 100, atlantis etc.

4/10 films produced by hollywood depict the idea of gay.
I'd love to correct this.

No Hollywood is not trying so much to show that being gay is cool neither is it evoking empathy towards gays in films undecided

Hollywood is simply creating the reality and true existence of the American society where homosexuality and heterosexuality are regarded as the same.

So when next you see a same-sex scene in any Hollywood production,just know that it is not Hollywood trying to make you 'Africans' believe or accept that 'gay is cool'.It is Hollywood simply creating movies that truly represent the American society where Love is Love,gay or straight relationships are viewed as loving and law abiding citizens worthy of human respect and dignity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer TV Show by collins1895: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Am enjoying lucifer,am on season 2 episode 1,great series
Re: Lucifer TV Show by Fidelismaria: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
oh am so loving dis series rily cool detective decker my crush
Re: Lucifer TV Show by lilEmir3(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Y is Lucifer's bro losing his power??,,Can he still survive being shot??,,heard it is not being aired 2mao cus of Debate or something
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 2:19am On Sep 26, 2016
lilEmir3:
Y is Lucifer's bro losing his power??,,Can he still survive being shot??,,heard it is not being aired 2mao cus of Debate or something

Amenadiel's case is probably emotion related ... his feelings for Mazikeen is most likely the cause for his Power Fluctuations...

So he and Lucifer are in the same boat now
Re: Lucifer TV Show by lilEmir3(m): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2016
nani667:

Amenadiel's case is probably emotion related ... his feelings for Mazikeen is most likely the cause for his Power Fluctuations...

So he and Lucifer are in the same boat now
May be d emotions,, It may be d Wing,,We just av to wait embarassed
Re: Lucifer TV Show by abimbawealth(f): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Love this series...

Lucifer's accent tho...me likey

1 Like

Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awesome Episode 2.... very nice... not sure what exactly his mother is upto tho, I suspect she plans some Chaos
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 3:49am On Oct 13, 2016
another great episode ... seems the mum is here to stay... although she may not feature for awhile
Re: Lucifer TV Show by lanaVello(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
nani667:
Great episode... seems Lucifer has finally found his mom... can't wait for episode 2 smiley
yeah and now they introduced another brother of his,this plot ehn....sha the host of the mother's soul is super hott
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Season 2 has been great so far... the Trump reference at the end of the last episode was hilarious
Re: Lucifer TV Show by tobiboss(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
New here, I greet everyone in the house. Loved this last episode, can't wait for next week, I hope nothing bad happens to Chloe, I always knew lucifer's mom was evil
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Very nice episodes... series returns after the break....

Just when I thought the Detective and Lucifer were finally gonna do it, it ends up being a dream sad
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 1:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Best episode so far ✔
Epic stuff....
wonder where Lucifer has run off to
Re: Lucifer TV Show by newguy1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
No offence to all of u guyz watching this show but I cannt help but write these after watching few episodes from season one. Y pls will dey try n make lucifer this weak interms of power n also lucifer caring for human? I know it a make believe series but they can actually do better than this mockery of a series.. I tried seriously tto b open minded to d show but with every scene I watch it's just look stu.pid the more....n also lucifer care for d not guilty...*spit on floor*
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2017
newguy1:
No offence to all of u guyz watching this show but I cannt help but write these after watching few episodes from season one. Y pls will dey try n make lucifer this weak interms of power n also lucifer caring for human? I know it a make believe series but they can actually do better than this mockery of a series.. I tried seriously tto b open minded to d show but with every scene I watch it's just look stu.pid the more....n also lucifer care for d not guilty...*spit on floor*

I don't mind his Caring... it's his weakness that's annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2017
And it's back smiley

Season 3 is Live

Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2018
Terrible last episode
Re: Lucifer TV Show by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2018
nani667:
Terrible last episode
I couldn't agree more.
Re: Lucifer TV Show by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
AryaSand:

I couldn't agree more.

I mean....why the fvck would dey give us a flashback... of something that happened before S01E01.......

and we don't know when next they'll release
Re: Lucifer TV Show by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I mean....why the fvck would dey give us a flashback... of something that happened before S01E01.......

and we don't know when next they'll release
So many loopholes in the Flashback sef. Very foolish flashback. An human shot amenidiel and he fell down like that. Isn't he supposed to be Lucifer's brother and the Strongest? I can't wait to see how the Cain character is going to turn out to be.
Re: Lucifer TV Show by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
AryaSand:

So many loopholes in the Flashback sef. Very foolish flashback. An human shot amenidiel and he fell down like that. Isn't he supposed to be Lucifer's brother and the Strongest? I can't wait to see how the Cain character is going to turn out to be.

lol....exactly what I'm waiting for...the Cain part.....loved d way dey introduced him... only for them to fvck it up with an unnecessary flashback
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2018
AryaSand:

You even tried sef that you were able to watch it to see the Loopholes... I just abandoned the thing after a few minutes... imagine one Bullet dropping an angel.. Utter Shite...

I'm also interested to see how the Cain Character Unfolds... that's what I'd been looking forward to only to see the rubbish Filler episode...

new episode is out tho... downloaded ... Will watch and see how it is... hopefully it makes sense
Re: Lucifer TV Show by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2018
nani667:

You even tried sef that you were able to watch it to see the Loopholes... I just abandoned the thing after a few minutes... imagine one Bullet dropping an angel.. Utter Shite...

I'm also interested to see how the Cain Character Unfolds... that's what I'd been looking forward to only to see the rubbish Filler episode...

new episode is out tho... downloaded ... Will watch and see how it is... hopefully it makes sense
Rubbish New episode still. I have a feeling they might cancel the series. Lol! It doesn't make sense to me again. Lucifer's IQ is like that of a 5year old.
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
AryaSand:

Rubbish New episode still. I have a feeling they might cancel the series. Lol! It doesn't make sense to me again. Lucifer's IQ is like that of a 5year old.

his IQ has always been hopeless... his character can be so annoying... and he's supposed to be the Devil ... the Producers should have taken a few pages from Suprnatual... to see how Angels and Lucifer Should be ..

anyways, I haven't still seen the latest episode... and as you have confirmed it is also rubbish I shall brace myself for the Shite... if it is too hopeless I'll probably just abandon the episode
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Just saw the episode... wasn't really that bad... I expected Crap but it turned out much better than I expected ... Lucifer's character can be nauseating but other Characters tend to make it manageable... Tom Welling is also trying... the ending wasn't bad
Re: Lucifer TV Show by kachi19: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
This DC "lucifer" is lame AF. Was the one good DC comic i couldn't get my hands on so can't compare. And as much as i love this show just really disappointed with the Lucifer character... For those who watched The messenger or Supernatural you can pretty tell what being a LUCIFER is... This ia just like Lucifer for Kids
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Seems the Lucifer character just gets Dumber And Dumber each episode... Writers aren't trying tho
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Mazikeen sad
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 7:15pm On May 15, 2018
So the show has been Cancelled sad

And they had to go and release this killer final episode

Re: Lucifer TV Show by sleemoon(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2018
nani667:
So the show has been Cancelled sad
And they had to go and release this killer final episode

Did I hear you say cancelled?
Just when he finally revealed himself to detective! Sobs
Re: Lucifer TV Show by nani667: 3:17pm On May 16, 2018
sleemoon:

Did I hear you say cancelled?

Just when he finally revealed himself to detective! Sobs

It was actually cancelled before that last episode.... I Dunno why they still decided to release episode 24 and put us all on the edge of our seats... When there won't be a new season sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) / Callistus Uzodinma Wins ₦10M & A Car At Big Break Moment Africa TV Show / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.