Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I - Forum Games (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I (56467 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
why must an answer be a question?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2009
as long as it answers yr question why not? cheesy
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2009
it may answer d question but what i need is an answer, u get?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2009
grin Renz dear don't u think u r contradicting yrself. . . u said it may answer the question but u still needed answers ??

How many answers do u need if the question answered, already answered your question?  tongue

. . .  grin now how on earth do u expect moi to get it?

. . .Hav i answered your question ?? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by goodass(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2009
wch qxn, ZigM?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by mykali(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
what you talkin about?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by goodass(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
u jjc?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
Iz jjc his oda name?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by mykali(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2009
who'z a jjc? angry
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
Wel r u . . . jjc? undecided
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by mykali(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
no i'm not, are you? sad
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by goodass(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2009
en en u r not [b]J[/b]oyful [b]J[/b]ovial n [b]C[/b]onnected?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
didn't he say he is not?

why wud he reject such a good thing? undecided
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Phemour: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2009
Ziggy_mama, cant you see am in? angry
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

grin Renz dear don't u think u r contradicting yrself. . . u said it may answer the question but u still needed answers ??

How many answers do u need if the question answered, already answered your question? tongue

. . . grin now how on earth do u expect moi to get it?

. . .Hav i answered your question ?? grin grin grin

Dear Ziggy, can u tell me the difference between a question and a answer
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2009
Lol funny, that post is so funny, Abeg which one be the question and which one be the answer? This is so funny, by the way, I hear tompolo was stella obasanjo's boyfriend, is this true?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2009
na u talk say u hear na, abi u no believe ur ear?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
Renz:

Dear Ziggy, can u tell me the difference between a question and a answer
                    /\
                     i
                     i
grin don't u kno a question requires an answer,while an answer requires a question?? grin grin . . n if an answer is answered wit a question,why wont the question becomes the answer?

u want to kno. . .> when u ask a question right?
u get a reply. . .> when the question is answered abi?
Now, if d replied-answer is a question,don't u kno d question automatically bcomes d answer,as long as it is a reply to d question?? . . . tongue

Soure?. . . .>ziggy_mama Wikipedia grin . . . . .am thirsty,can i get some h20 plz? tongue
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
@renz
If I believed my ears, shey I go dey ask una again?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
A question is something which is said, written etc which asks for an answer from someone.
A answer is something said, written or done that is caused by a question etc from another person.

If u call a Man 'Victoria', does it automatically make the man a Woman or does calling a Woman 'Babatunde' makes are a man

So, when what u call an answer is demanding an answer then its a question and not an answer according to the definition of a question. Shogbo? Hope u understand?? Ziggy_mama Wkipedia?? LoLu want H2O?? sure u can have it, plus i still have juicy drinks in here for u
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
@henerico,
So that means if ur lecturer in class say "Man" u go need a confirmation from another student??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
Renz:

A question is something which is said, written etc which asks for an answer from someone.
A answer is something said, written or done that is caused by a question etc from another person.

If u call a Man 'Victoria', does it automatically make the man a Woman or does calling a Woman 'Babatunde' makes are a man

So, when what u call an answer is demanding an answer then its a question and not an answer according to the definition of a question. Shogbo? Hope u understand?? Ziggy_mama Wkipedia?? LoLu want H2O?? sure u can have it, plus i still have juicy drinks in here for u

Renz? Renz?Renzzzzzzzzzzzz? grin grin grin
How many times did i call u??
Don't u kno am jus followin the rulz of da game?? cheesy
Do u hav to start quotin Dictionary/encyclopedia for me,silly??a ah
Besides don't u kno u failed miserably with thoz 1st two lines of yrs,bcus they r not questions?? tonguebroke d rule of d game

Oh n can i hav my juice now plzzzzzz?? grin grin grin did u kno u were kinda speckin German up dia ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ohhhh Ziggy? u dont understand? Dont u know that it was part of d game?? and that am only playing d game by trying to bend it? I expected u not to give up and keep defending, that way we sure have a game. U mean i broke d rules of the game?? sowi ooh, did u see any broken pieces on d floor?

And for ur juices u can have the e-juices now, i hope u know were to collect the real juices from me?? German?? LoL, i neva knew, i tot we were playing a game??

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by switD: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
Bbeee, Amigoz, Zigg, Agaba, aw r u guys doing ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by GeeCee(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
Wetin be your own?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
Don't mind Geecee jare grin don't u kno he is jelous? . . . kiss the one n only [b]SWIT[/b]est [b]D[/b]arlin kiss . . how u?

Tanks Renz kiss is da drink cold??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
yea its cold, i hope it quenched ur taste?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by switD: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Gee
Can u face ur own business ?

@Zigg
don't u tik av missed u guys ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
Gee, u get any business??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by switD: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2009
Renz, Can u find him a business ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
swit D:

@Zigg
don't u tik av missed u guys ?

cheesy don't u kno that maks two of us?

Where u been?

Renz:

Gee, u get any business??
                  /\
                   i
                   i
            Yes o. . .don't u kno he is busy trin 2 advertise all his Businesses?? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
really?? u dont mean it, what kind of business is he into?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (112)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! / What's On Your Mind? **reloaded**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.