Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I - Forum Games (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I (56781 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
. . why do i alwayz get lost whenever u guys start speckin Spanish??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by steve49ja(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
Is it that hard to get an interesting topic to discuss?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by switD: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
Can i start one ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by steve49ja(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
What do you have in mind?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by lysaa2: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
u want swit d to start up a topic? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by steve49ja(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
lysaa2:

u want swit d to start up a topic? lipsrsealed

You thinking otherwise? hows ya day been?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
Do you know?

Jury rules against Minn. woman in download case??

MINNEAPOLIS – A replay of the nation's only file-sharing case to go to trial has ended with the same result — a Minnesota woman was found to have violated music copyrights and must pay huge damages to the recording industry.

A federal jury ruled Thursday that Jammie Thomas-Rasset willfully violated the copyrights on 24 songs, and awarded recording companies $1.92 million, or $80,000 per song.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by steve49ja(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
shocked shocked Dont you just like being a nigerian? cheesy 80,000/song? that outrageous undecided
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
Did u see my post Above?

Thomas-Rasset's second trial actually turned out worse for her. When a different federal jury heard her case in 2007, it hit Thomas-Rasset with a $222,000 judgment.

The new trial was ordered after the judge in the case decided he had erred in giving jury instructions.

Thomas-Rasset sat glumly with her chin in hand as she heard the jury's finding of willful infringement, which increased the potential penalty. She raised her eyebrows in surprise when the jury's penalty of $80,000 per song was read.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
Did u also know

Continental flight lands safely after pilot dies en-route??

NEWARK, N.J. – The Continental Airlines pilot who died on a trans-Atlantic flight from Brussels to Newark was in "perfect health" and fellow crew members initially thought he had just fallen asleep, his wife told a Houston television station. Craig Lenell, 60, had no known heart condition and underwent twice-a-year physicals, Lynda Lenell told KHOU-TV.

"He was the kindest, gentlest man I've ever known. He would do anything for anyone," Lynda Lenell said. "He called me yesterday from Brussels to tell me he was bringing home some chocolate."

Lenell died of a suspected heart attack midway through Continental Airlines Flight 61 on Thursday. Two co-pilots took over the controls. Passengers didn't know anything was wrong until they landed and were met by fire trucks, emergency vehicles and dozens of clamoring reporters.

"I was shocked," said Dora Dekeyser, of Houston. "Nobody knew anything.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by romsky: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
Do i av to know?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
. . OK . . any newscaster in da house?? cheesy
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
Se u dont?? because ur person no dey there abi??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
Newscaster?? Didnt i told u that this thread was undergoing Rehabilitation?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
. . . .Rehabilitation he says? . . . .HA!?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Bbeee: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
hmmm, am i missing sumtin? cool
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
Are u not Informed??

Or Dont u know that information is a key factor??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
Aren't U Missing?? u are really missing, but u are advised not to flip thru other pages
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Bbeee: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
has swit D run off from NLD?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
. . . grin r u 4 real?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Bbeee: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
just asking a question innit?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bbee, are u trying to be born again??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
How many time do u want her to b Born? undecided
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
Dont u understand the rules of engagement??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
Didnt u read the NEWs by the CAster?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Bbeee: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
Renz:

Bbee, are u trying to be born again??

am i a sinner ni?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
Or U need five loafs of bread and some fishes??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
Dont u know u've just committed a sin??
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by switD: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
@ Bbee

Why would i run off ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
Swit D turn ur voice off plzzz
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Bbeee: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
renz wat sin?  shocked

swit D:

@ Bbee

Why would i run off ?

jst askin innit?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I by Renz(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
Cant u read between the lines??

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (112)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! / What's On Your Mind? **reloaded**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.