Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (2842 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by africwap01(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2015

President Buhari who is in Tehran, Iran, to participate in the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries Forum summit, met with leader of the Islamic Revolution today. See more photos below.

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by africwap01(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2015
More.

cc: Ishilove, Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by MrT2011(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Terrorists meeting on the next agenda. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by ozoigbondu: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Somebody should bomb that terrorist filled room for world peace

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by ernesty20(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
No come back with bomb ooooo or else

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by chiefmidwife: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Welcome to Islamic State of Nigeria ISN

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by donphilopus: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I'm very sure you're that 'Hinzawaka' who said Audu would resign with his blood and it happened. Other notable things about you is that you said any day the Governor of Cross River State, Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade defects to APC, that day would be his end. I believe the DSS are doing something about this guy. He's a threat!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Hiploko(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lol.. U wicked o... Bt come to think of it. Who supplies ISIS weapons? Iran has been unusually quite lately...
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by algorithmz(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by richidinho(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
grin

see why Nigeria is broke?

our money is been used to fun Islamic Council, that is why ISIS, IS, JIHAD, BOKO HARAM seems stronger than the whole world

T.B Joshua said it

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by ozoigbondu: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm very sure you're that 'Hinzawaka' who said Audu would resign with his blood and it happened. Other notable things about you is that you said any day the Governor of Cross River State, Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade defects to APC, that day would be his end. I believe the DSS are doing something about this guy. He's a threat!
Who is this one

Lord Putin bomb that room pls

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Awoofawo(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Welcome to Islamic State of Nigeria ISN
can't happen lailai
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by PRYCE(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Planning to lay good ground for the furtherance of that revolution in Nigeria right?

Buhari please plan well!... Thank God for the likes of Vladimir Putina
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Idrismusty97(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Too bad no one will. America and the West just sign a deal with Iran, In a few months now hundreds of billions of dollars would start pouring into Iran, Germany and other Europeans have already indicate interest for business. Millions of tourists would start flooding in and Iran is prepared for that. Maybe that would be the next destination for you flàtheads, Don't even think of peddling drugs there...Your useless flàthead would probably be chop off smiley.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by broxymall(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2015
if you think he did the right tin hit like
if not other wise hit share

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by jane0000(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. Worry not, DSS will definitely get oll these Id*iots.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Idrismusty97(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
PRYCE:
Planning to lay good ground for the furtherance of that revolution in Nigeria right?

Buhari please plan well!... Thank God for the likes of Vladimir Putina
Stüpid, Putin is one of Iran Major allies, Together they are cleaning up Syria off Aglozionist terrorists puppets.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by ticking: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
donphilopus:

Come one will you shut up your silly mouth. Most of you guys talk with your brains in your anus. Since they know Shekau's face, twitter account and location why don't they arrest him already?

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by jane0000(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who is this one

Lord Putin bomb that room pls
Nd u think Putin is as Id*iots as you are Biafra bastard.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by PRYCE(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Stüpid, Putin is one of Iran Major allies, Together they are cleaning up Syria off Aglozionist terrorists puppets.
Another advocate of the terrorist Organisation called 'Islam'...

Last I checked, Putin was killing Islamic clerics called ISIS!... and how's Iran not A terrorist country when they equip, Finance and train Hezbollah... A terrorist organisation?

Islamic Revolution My ass!... Why's he meeting with a known fanatic? Who's only mission is to islamise the world! I've read extensively about Ayatollah Mr man.

Fûck your Religion bro... Deal with it!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by ozoigbondu: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
Nd u think Putin is as Id*iots as you are Biafra bastard.
lf you need a strong di.ck to ride on send or CV I might consider sending bingo
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
donphilopus:

The DSS led by another Daura dullard_ won't do shit_.

They are still playing hide and seek with Dasuki.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Idrismusty97(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
PRYCE:
Another advocate of the terrorist Organisation called 'Islam'...

Last I checked, Putin was killing Islamic clerics called ISIS!... and how's Iran not A terrorist country when they equip, Finance and train Hezbollah... A terrorist organisation?

Islamic Revolution My ass!... Why's he meeting with a known fanatic? Who's only mission is to islamise the world! I've read extensively about Ayatollah Mr man.

Fûck your Religion bro... Deal with it!
The world is much more complex than your petty religious views, Fück all religion.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by obailala(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Haha... What a title! grin

Now more wailers can rush in and f00l themselves...
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by sagio09: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Awoofawo:
can't happen lailai
what else ll buhari be discussing with the leader of islamic revolution?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Awoofawo(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2015
VonBismark:
what else ll buhari be discussing with the leader of islamic revolution?
Arewanitan affair!!!

PMB know better not to try thing like that, all the military installation and hardwares may be in northner Nigeria, but getting one is not hard today!

when war eventually break out, everyone will have to hold thei tents from falling in over them cool !
Re: Photos: President Buhari Meets With Leader Of The Islamic Revolution by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Awoofawo:
Arewanitan affair!!!

PMB know better not to try thing like that, all the military installation and hardwares may be in northner Nigeria, but getting one is not hard today!

when war eventually break out, everyone will have to hold thei tents from falling in over them cool !
true. Am nt saying he can do it, am just saying he ll definitely try

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo / Arms Fund Diversion Was Not Responsible For Mutiny. / IMF Has Listed Nigeria As The World’s 22nd Largest Economy In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.