Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! (3231 Views)

Director Is Dead / BREAKING: DSS Director Is Dead / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
nnamdi kanu should be executed on time, I wonder what is holding them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
RisingSun1:
Fool go ahead and jail him if u can or even kill him.

I told my ppl that any day Kalu stays in prison brings Biafra closer.Look if DSS release kalu today,the whole protest and tension will die down.

So u better detain him for our struggle to sour higher.Mumu!
mumu. I'm a person who believes in fair hearing and respect for the sanctity of human life which is very previous. If kanu is found guilty, he must definitely go to jail. No amount of emotional blackmailing or chest beating from you guys will stop the law from exercising its full judicial responsibility. grin
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by kingzizzy: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nobody expected him to look fresh after 6 weeks in a Nigerian dungeon. The man is holding his own. Mandela, Jomo Kenyatta, Mugabe and Nkuruma were all clamped in jail at some point and labeled terrorists. But today, they regarded as great freedom fighters. Nnamdi is now going through the same process. History will judge Nnamdi Kanu as a great freedom fighter.

Up Biafra!!!
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by realsammy: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
BIAFRA! BIAFRA! BIAFRA! every where u go...
NNAMDI KANU! NNAMDI KANU! NNAMDI KANU! every where u go...
Biafra is a potential best black nation on earth.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
oh shut up. The FG is busy with so many things like the economy, insurgency, diversification, elections on its hands. Nobody has/have anytime for this fool you call your leader. If the DSS case prevail against your kanu's case, believe you me, that fool will definitely go to jail. And nobody will do any jack about it. grin
mumu I start with you ugly thing
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by warrantology(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
this not the picture of Nnamdi kanu, if the zoo fails to provide him today, then the zoo must fall in the hands of biafrans. we are unstoppable.
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
mumu I start with you ugly thing
See this man impersonating a female moniker. mumu I pity you grin
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by angeltolly(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Alive?? Did he also die like Audu and then came back to life? embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by chrisblack: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
warrantology:
this not the picture of Nnamdi kanu, if the zoo fails to provide him today, then the zoo must fall in the hands of biafrans. we are unstoppable.
I always laugh when I see comments like this.you guys don't understand the implication of what you ask for.the loss will be in the ratio 10 to 90 for you guys and you will end achieving nothing. Keep clamouring for war. When the entire Govt descends it will be overwhelming. I pray it does not come to that. Actually I don't see any peaceful way with the uneducated posturing of massob/ipob and ohaneze.Military wise ipob will loose,economically wise they will loose. Mark this word the regret will be devastating
Re: BREAKING: Radio Biafra Director Is Alive, Appears In Court !!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
This doesn't look like Nnamdi Kanu... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari / Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 / APC Senator, Shehu Sani Speaks On The Arrest Of Judges By The DSS, Gives Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.