Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted (571 Views)

EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by queenstlll(f): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kq6srbs8H9c/VlL4XCHhVGI/AAAAAAAHabw/oeB0M_o2gYM/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Press statement from the EFCC…
The public is hereby notified that Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip, whose photograph appears below, is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in a case of stealing. Phillip allegedly withdrew the sum of N45, 000,000.00 (Forty Five million naira) which was mistakenly credited into his account in a new generation bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria before the money could be reversed to its rightful owner.

Source: http://examhall.net/home/photo-efcc-declares-man-wanted/
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by queenstlll(f): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
lalasticlala Seun ishilove
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by jascon1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
We are also looking for who stole our money running in trillions of pounds. Why is EFCC not publishing images of those culprits?
Nigerians are using this opportunity to plead to EFCC to help us arraign past government office holders for our trillions.
If you cannot help us, how then do you want us to help you arrest a man who manner fell into his pocket?
The only person who can mistakenly pay in such money stole it and was hurriedly taking advantage of our drifted attention due to the bomb blasts around the world to disintegrate the sum of loots in his account.
Satan catch you. Oga run 4:40. No dull. Go and enjoy it in a cool island.

1 Like

Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
God works in mysterious ways. cheesy

When God decides to bless you,even EFCC can't stop you.

At least he has shared from the loot of those politicking people.
He has gained 'fame' and money all at once.

Make them do mistake pay in money like this for me,i go travel out before them go say 'Jack' grin
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
where is the efcc link that supports this your post, op? copy and paste without research angry
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
So EFCC expect me to hand this man over to them if I see him? They think am this dumb?
I go just ask for my own share then go my way grin grin

N.B: NO QUOTING
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
The end time mistake from EFCC
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by Hadeyeancah(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bad sharp guy
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by mosjames: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
They can't fault himundecided
This is nigeria, no dulling
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by morgang(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aswear, if na me, If I return am, make I bend..

The man was so damn lucky to cart away with such millions... I bet, the transaction was am illegal one meant to send to one pot-belly id!ot...

Sir, I facilitate with u, as u enjoy 'stipend' of the national cake....

Sharp man!
Re: Photo: EFCC Declares Man Wanted by j4sure(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
noted

(1) (Reply)

On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations / How Security Guard Was Stabbed To Death At Football Viewing Centre / Just In - A Mini Van Bursts Into Flames On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.