Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here (76977 Views)

Imo State Forum:those From Owerri,plz Lets Meet Here And Know One Another. / I Need Girls As Friends Am At Edo State, Please Ping Me 30d57b4e / If U R 4rm Asaba, Then Identify Urself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by zebi76: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2009
hi im from ekpoma and im studying in ireland.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Freiburger(m): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2009
hi edo ppl if u 're fr edo let mak a grate move thi tread is for real we 've got to know ourselves far and wide. together we will be strong.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by aus123(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
ok, now,
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by 190: 2:04am On Nov 27, 2009
Freiburger:

hi edo ppl if u 're fr edo let mak a grate move thi tread is for real we 've got to know ourselves far and wide. together we will be strong.

1st come edo state then we go hear u~
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by DONFASZY(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2009
am 26

live in lagos

held from ukiekha south ibie auchi etsako west local govt area of edo state

workin and studyin

wish to meeeeeeeeeeeeeet some1

yahoo id

fosfasfranklyn

gsm 07031866222,08023958005
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by chelseabmw(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
edolite am back again, how are u people doing here?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by imhomoh(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2009
Am Oshoke by name, from Auchi, but reside in Port Harcourt. Any one wanna connect me can do that at gentleoshoke4u@yahoo.com or at

http://www.facebook.com/oshokomoh

You can get my fone number at my facebook profile
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by snowdrops(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
Veronica from Verona Italy representing, grin
Just kidding
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by chelseabmw(m): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2009
welcome
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by dulux: 4:33am On Dec 08, 2009
edo boi here for ya all am a graduate of ambrose alli university smiley grin
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by WafiJoe(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
men i was made in wafi, grinded der, but i've bin in benin for about 2 years now. greetings to y'all
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by chelseabmw(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2009
u are welcome
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by abrahym(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2009
i rep benin city. i dey chill at uptown in naija
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by nex(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
@oshoke imhomhoh

I believe I've heard that name somewhere before. Perhaps UNIBEN.

Somebody from this thread added me on facebook. Can you holler please for recognition?

The Edo Facebook Party is on 26-12-2009 in G.R.A, Benin City, Edo state.

It's a day that'll be packed with so much fun and activities including a meet and greet with various celebrities.

You're all enjoined to make suggestions on the specific activities and games to be planned.

For more information call:
Louis 08037000527
Nejeeb 08135048278

Tell your friends to tell their friends cos Benin has not partied like this since Victor Uwaifo released his debut.

Ensure to check out the T-shirts on the group page: Edo Facebook Party 2009 and select a design and colour. T-shirts are of the highest quality and custom made by Craze Clothing. They can include names and other insignia. To order, call:

Louis 08037000527
Nejeeb 08135048278

Let's hear from y'all, let's see y'all. Holler anytime for any enquiries or suggestions. Be there cos it's going to be explosive.

Of course there are plans for the Edo Nairaland Party, but first, the entire Nairaland has to kick off with its party first.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Cyberfreak(f): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
Wa mó o.
Kor éh.
Bojiaeh.
Iruewa.
It is me. Etsako girl, greeting you all. Its nice to meet you.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Cyberfreak(f): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
Wa mó o.
Kor éh.
Bojiaeh.
Iruewa.
It is me. Etsako girl, greeting you all. Its nice to meet you.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by snowdrops(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
Whenever is this thread going to end
Its getting boring and repetitive
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
snowdrops:

Whenever is this thread going to end
Its getting boring and repetitive

Are you from Edo State?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by snowdrops(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
michelin89:

Are you from Edo State?
I sure am love.
Are you? Seems you put in a new you. Stunning.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by snowdrops(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hope my proposal is still on the table?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by nex(m): 2:19am On Dec 16, 2009
@Snowdrops

this thread will only end when there are no more Edo people on earth. Never!
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by imhomoh(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2009
@ Cyberfreak, So where in Etsako are you from, i would really wanna get to know you know and if possible meet you someday. Am oshoke by name and you can meet me at gentleoshoke4u@yahoo.com or http://www.facebook.com/oshokomoh

Or call: 08034813013

Expecting your reply
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by chelseabmw(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
@nex,
Dont u think u were suppose to follow due process.I am suppose to be informed about this party in order for me to help place more ads.Abi una nor get gods for village?Please consult the gods right now am waiting,Anyways how the party going to be?Are there Invitation cards?It is free?

@@Snowdrops
Good answer my friend
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Mutee: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
"Somebody from this thread added me on facebook. Can you holler please for recognition?"

done
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by suleim(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2009
@pat
#3 on: May 23, 2009, 04:05 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, am 4rm Edostate too, 4rm auchi
which part of auchi are u?« am from warrake  but i was born  in lagos,dats were i skool from pry to secondary.i later move to ondo state for my ond and presently now am a final  year student of computer science auchi polytechnic.
my guys and ladies in the house "ogbohor" and also one luv to my people in edo state because we are all one
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by mabsam(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
hehe o, hehe o, hehe o,(greeting). hi all i'm from edo state, my dad is from ibillo nd my mum ekpesa
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by snowdrops(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
nex:

@Snowdrops

this thread will only end when there are no more Edo people on earth. Never!
Good luck to you then my friend
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Anabel(f): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2009
hmmmm, edo ppl are making sense here, but outside these forum, God they are haters
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Freiburger(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2009
Anabel:

hmmmm, edo ppl are making sense here, but outside these forum, God they are haters
What do mean with that?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by WafiJoe(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2009
Anabel small trute dey wetin you talk jor

as for the party, answer the question is it free, and wats the time?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by tureal(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2009
@Freiburger if you dont have any thing to say you better fu-ckoff,, ,, were you from anyway,,, Edo ppl are the most loving tribe take it or leave it,, if you travel around you will know wot am talking abt,,, don't diss show love
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2009
I think you meant Anabel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Deltans Meet Here! / Be Re-united with Old Friends! / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.