Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Do You Have Still have Menstral Pains And Hormone Problems ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Still have Menstral Pains And Hormone Problems ? (700 Views)

She Always Complain Abt Menstral Pains / :smart Way To Cure Menstral Pains And Prevent Pregnancy At Same Time.ladies / Excessive Menstral Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Still have Menstral Pains And Hormone Problems ? by grandstar(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2009
There is good news. This is totally free info.

The product immunocal is said to work very well on those two problems.

Many women are not able to deliver becaise of hormone problems but it has been reported that immunocal resolves the problem.

This is just absolute free information because I know many women are suffering from menstrual pains and infertility and I know this will help ro go a long way.

If you find this post of great benefit, do let me know.

I am not a distributor of the product. This info I heard was from TV and I am sure its genuine. There have been testimonies that the product works.

I wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

Eating Disorders - A Great Parent Resource If Your Child Has Anorexia Or Bulimia / Modern Day Negative Habits / Intresting !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.