Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Abubakar Audu’s Sons Gang-raped Me And Their Father Covered It Up – Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu’s Sons Gang-raped Me And Their Father Covered It Up – Woman (912 Views)

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu’s Sons Gang-raped Me And Their Father Covered It Up – Woman by SignalNG1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
A few hours ago I stumbled by chance on the tweets of a lady on twitter who goes by the handle @sugabelly. She was tweeting triumphantly about the death of Kogi State’s Gubernatorial candidate for APC, Abubakar Audu, who died on Sunday, November 22, 205 from health complications. Her tweets were chilling to me but I also knew that there was a foundation for this and decided to research a bit on her and what really caused her open tirades against Audu and his family.

When she heard that Audu had died, she tweeted; ‘’Irrefutable proof of the existence of an almighty God’’.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/abubakar-audus-sons-gang-raped-me-and-their-father-covered-it-up-woman/
Re: Abubakar Audu’s Sons Gang-raped Me And Their Father Covered It Up – Woman by OCTAVO: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

.::Nigerian Police Compaint Responce On Whatsapp::. / Photo Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido With A Lovely Woman / PHOTOS: Bayelsans Storm Streets To Protest Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.