Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber (510 Views)

How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government / Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode / PHOTOS: How To Detect A Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
My fellow Nigerians this teenager lost his life while saving the life's of his family and friends. I want to know why his heroic act is not celebrated nor recognized?Please to the Nigerians who are close or able to talk to the president, please tell him to pay his family or invite his family at least talk and comfort them. My fellow Nigerians see how the good ones aren't recognized. I can remember something like this happened about 2yrs ago in Pakistan and he was honored by the Pakistani president and the entire world in general

Re: A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
shocked
Re: A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
May God rest his soul.
Who is the terrorist here since idiots claim Muslims are terrorists
Re: A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber by atoleybaba(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sad
Re: A Must Read: How A Teenager Lost His Life After Stopping A Suicide Bomber by Blackfire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Opin aye.

. Uwa mmebi.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Have The Vission,blue Print And Leadership Plan For The Country / Boko Haram: December Deadline May Be Extended – Buhari / You’re Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.