Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum (17013 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Photos: Buhari at the 3rd Summit of the Gas Exporting Country's Forum / Buhari Arrives Tehran,Iran For 3rd Summit Of Gas Exporting Country's Forum(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by oglalasioux(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
It's perfectly understood if everyone likes Buhari. Jonathan spoilt a good opportunity to make history by succumbing to the antics of his wife. As a leader I continue to wonder why he didn't study women like Jezebel, Herodias, Lady Macbeth etc who all led their husbands to untimely death due to quest for fame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by wazobiaN9(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pcsCgtIzRgM/VlMmEgPkruI/AAAAAAAHalA/9NAV1SWFRFc/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

See where President Buhari Stand na.. Front and center.

If na some Dullards that year, dem for stand for back like Background.

Yes o! The 2 "most powerful" presidents in the group, Buhari and Putin, are flanking the host.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
okay.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
teebaxy:
The man self get fashion sense ooo

As in cloth dey fit am well, he look so presidential
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by marwanafrica: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ah so much respect Ayatollah khomeini
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by menix(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
sir u insulted me on the other thread and Ignore u. Plss I no want to trouble. Thank you.

Chineke!!!!

I insulted such a beauty like you
Oya gimme back the insult...

Buh sincerely I can't remember that, nairaland is my playground, just here to play, throw jabs nd get jabs.
Sorry if I did, u possess that beauty that the bible says when u see such know it's end time(Uwa Mmebi)

Modified:

I use god name beg u, Comot that Sir, what u see is called Gorimapa nd not bald head..
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by viktor01(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Meanwhile,[/b] the few scarcity continues while the old man is busy making pictorial[b] history.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
SOMEONE LIKE YOU CANNOT POST REASONABLE WORD EXCEPT STUPIDITY I TIRE YOU. GO TO MAITAMA ABJ FOR BRAIN SCAN AND WASH.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Samtowo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
shocked grin shocked
MadCow1:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pcsCgtIzRgM/VlMmEgPkruI/AAAAAAAHalA/9NAV1SWFRFc/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

See where President Buhari Stand na.. Front and center.

If na some Dullards that year, dem for stand for back like Background.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Sunnycliff(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:

See dem all^^ Awon End time wailers, Dem no dey tire.
I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets: One to get in and another to get out.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by menix(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:

See dem all^^ Awon End time wailers, Dem no dey tire.

Guy from ur comment, u go resemble bottle opener..

See ow many people wey u quote..

Uwa Mmebi walkopet..
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by ValerianSteel(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
all4naija:
The meeting of the Ayatollahs is getting better. I hope we are safe after all these handshakes! The Dullard looks confused like a baby given candies!
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
He can do whatever he likes there,he can shake the flags ,sit on the floor or even sleep during the conference but he should please and please not handle the mic or make a speech.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Burger01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
CR77:
Scam President cool
like ex-president Jonathan ...Mr. I had no shoestongue
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by skipofem(f): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by skipofem(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
When is he attending the third cattles summit? grin
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
hobermener:
Typical of the average fulani nomad, they just keep moving around, its in their DNA. Previous visits have only yielded negative results, with lots of propaganda churned out to the ever gullible zombies to swallow hook line and sinker. And with this visit to a country famed for supporting terrorism, one is only left to imagine what the outcome would be. NIGERIANS are really sitting on a long thingy

Will you shut up.

Im sure you saw Putin and the Norwegian and Dutch ministers there.

This is the OPEC of LNG. A group of nations who export 75% of the Worlds gas. Why wont the President of Naija be there when we are a member of the GECF?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by chrisevans(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Now that our president has appointed ministers, he doesn't have to go for all overseas 'bi-lateral' talks. For example, this trip to Tehran was completely unnecessary. The minister of state for Petroleum can represent him . Saudi Arabia has shown us that these organisations (OPEC and Gas Exporting Countries organisation) are just shadow agencies that have no effect as far as the world is concerned. Saudi Arabia has refused to reduce production in order to jack up fuel prices much to the the dismay of other smaller OPEC countries (Venezuela and Nigeria inclusive). As USA lifts it's embargo on oil exports soon, they are expected to start exporting LNG early next year. Therefore expect a crash in LNG just like we have experienced with crude oil. And like OPEC, the biggest LNG exporters will betray us again . Buhari should stay at home and focus on our local issues rather than go for meetings that are of no direct consequence on the country.
http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2015/11/23/us-lng-exports-begin-january
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by shaqhead: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
jane0000:
sir u insulted me on the other thread and Ignore u. Plss I no want to trouble. Thank you.
Hmmm...swithrt u still havent developed thick skin to the insults from "bullies" in here?....U no longer "new" in here u know and hey u fresh and cute without that pout though! cheesy
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by gurunlocker: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tola....
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by jane0000(f): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
menix:

Chineke!!!!

I insulted such a beauty like you
Oya gimme back the insult...

Buh sincerely I can't remember that, nairaland is my playground, just here to play, throw jabs nd get jabs.
Sorry if I did, u possess that beauty that the bible says when u see such know it's end time(Uwa Mmebi)

Modified:

I use god name beg u, Comot that Sir, what u see is called Gorimapa nd not bald head..
Lol. Thnks by day.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by holadguy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
May Almighty God be with our amiable president.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by BAbajeje1970: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
CR77:
Scam President cool
end time hater
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by BAbajeje1970: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
CR77:
Buhari Minister of Tourism
are you the traveler?
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by sethken: 3:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

As in cloth dey fit am well, he look so presidential

He looks Presidential in the raincoat? You gotta be kidding me...
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by preselect(m): 5:15am On Nov 24, 2015
GentleYoung:
Welldone PMB

[size=18pt]for what? posing with ayatollah?

shake my big black oblong head [/size]

[size=20pt]OOOOPS! I forgot. . . . the photocratic administration of mallam dullard daura. . . . presidiot of the unfortunate republic of nigeria
[/size]
[size=28pt]#WhereAreTheChibokGirls[/size]
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by j1mmy: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
He went because of the Islamic connections...this yeye meeting could have been attended by a Nigerian petroleum of OPEC representative.

There are bigger priorities in Nigeria for him to deal with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP / How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.