Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death (44070 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by olokfor: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has reacted to the death of Prince Abubakar Audu.

A statement issued by Olisa Metuh, National publicity secretary of the party said it was 'shocked' by the news.

''The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is shocked by the news of the sudden death of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in last Saturday’s Kogi state governorship election, Prince Abubakar Audu. At this critical moment, the PDP refrains from comments on the conduct of the election. That is not important now. What is important at this point is the sanctity of human life''

''Our deepest thoughts and prayers go to the family of Prince Abubakar Audu and indeed, the APC fold. On this note, the Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, charges all PDP members in Kogi and across the nation to keep Prince Audu, his family and loved ones in their prayers, as we mourn with them and the people of Kogi state over this monumental loss'', the PDP statement read.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/pdp-releases-official-statement-on.html

cc: lalasticlala

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Olumayor1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good for them
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okayyyy shocked
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by diwiz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
after una don chop him meat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
The only mature party in Nigeria is pdp, labour party is another viable option after them.

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by ajepako(f): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
PDP can be haven of thieves and looters (like APC)

But , you cannot take that political maturity away from PDP

Respect..

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Display of exceptional political maturity by pdp.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by ki02020(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
The only mature party in Nigeria is pdp, labour party is another viable option after them.

See you undecided....what do expect them(PDP) to say when they are losing at the moment and they are given a cheap chance to woo voter with their hunky panky condolence message

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by maupe: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
ki02020:

See you undecided....what do expect them(PDP) to say when they are losing at the moment and they are given a cheap chance to woo voter with their hunky panky condolence message
They still have to be commended for displaying this level of sportsmanship. Would you rather them, make slanderous statements, that would heat up the polity.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by looseweight: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Aliyu333: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by slimzypink(f): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
is Audu dead?? i thought they had election dis weekend

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by CaptaiinG(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wailers will start Saying PDP are a mature party , same goes to all political parties, they will do what PDP did if same happened to any politician

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Segadem(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
ajepako:
PDP can be haven of thieves and looters(like APC)

Respect..
case closed

See the PDP spoke person agreed that the party is haven to thieves and looters
Chai, what else can I say?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by VickyRotex(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
diwiz:
after una don chop him meat

You see dem chop im meat abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by nikkiking(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na them killed him tongue

Since power comut from their hand.

Na points and kill them gode do undecided undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by damton(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
GOOD.

it's time to sympathize with the bereaved family and throw away party politics

3 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Firefire(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
We mourn with all the good people of Kogi state over this monumental loss.

LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Segadem(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
Yeah, u are right, mature in looting and milking oiling places in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by kunzaar83(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
U
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
ajepako:
PDP can be haven of thieves and looters (like APC)

Respect..
What else do you expect from them?....They knew that they have lost this election and can only have a chance to win it through miracle...
41k votes na beans?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
APC would have released an official statement blaming everyone except themselves.
What a demonic party filled with demons in human clothing.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Lousymouth(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Stale News... Please where is PDP Secretariat
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by cold(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by noeloge82(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is maturity it dosent matter ur political party but d santity of life should be respected like my people will say "nobody hold em pass"
It could be anyone anytime
I wish d nairalanders will learn to reduce d abuse or unecessary insults on percieved political different minds such thing will lead to no where more worrisome is the fact that the politicians u uholy defend know there self and respct one another accordinly irrespective of political affiliations

5 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by ki02020(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

They still have to be commended for displaying this level of sportsmanship. Would you rather them, make slanderous statements, that would heat up the polity.

It will be foolish of them to do that na...anyway good one from them
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by amjoseph19: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
I was a die hard PDP critic, I criticize them for virtually everything. Then, APC came out, I was very happy... I spent 6 months observing them, at the end of that 6 months.... I understood the adage that says that " the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know".
Greatest political regret is casting my vote on ngige during anambra state gubernatorial election... (Thank God that he didn't win), I would have hated myself.
Which such good ethical gesture from PDP, the will win the vote of many INTRELLIGEN citizen of this county.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by VickyRotex(f): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
nikkiking:
Na them killed him tongue

Oh Blessed!
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by CACAWA(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
So
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by OtunbaChibok(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is no time for wailng,thanks for respecting the dead.

BTW,you should bury whatever comment you have on the conduct of d elections because it was a free,fair and credible election.

God bless your soul Prince Audu. God bless Kogi state.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
PDP were wailing their electoral loss while APC are @d moment wailing d loss of their saviour to be in Kogi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.