Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo (35928 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
At today's Senate committees inauguration
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by INTROVERT(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
captioned

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by HungerBAD: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Beg your husband for me Nah.

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Cute
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by seunmsg(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Saraki: Remi, make we dance now

Remi: na you and who? You this usurper, If I waya you hot slap ehn, even Dino go follow you cry. grin

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by sunkoye: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
They seems a bit active lately.....nice one(nothing personal)

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by looseweight: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remi tinubu go be like.....chaii, this man is cute

Saraki go be like..... Madam, you want to destroy me patapata, your husband never forgive me, you don start to crush on me. Pls ooooo

Do you care to reduce your tummy fat and court down excess weight using natural method, click the link below

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Saraki: Ekweremadu is alive and Strong

Remi Tinubu: **shocked***[/size]

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Awon End time PoliThiefcians.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by tola9ja: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin

saraki :-you no fit remove me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sen. Tinubu: If I woz you slap ehn!
Sen. Saraki: Hahahaha! Me wey I be karate black belt.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Youngk(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
remi tinubu:for what how can that fat fool rochas accuse my husband of killing Audu?
saraki:hahahaha dont believe that news,but do you know who killed him?

13 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by amokeme(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Her face looks so stressed.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by ELgordo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
WHO CARES?? THEY ARE BOTH EATING NIGERIA`S MONEY ALL OF THEM THIEVES CROOKS I DONT LIKE EM` LET US PRAY

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Fesomu(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dis two getting close lately. I fear for saraki

1 Like

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by tola9ja: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Saraki: Remi, make we dance now

Remi: na you and who? You this usurper, If I waya you hot slap ehn, even Dino go follow you cry. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Saraki: Remi, you get mind wey you go sit down for my deputy seat o

Remi: Abeg forget that one. Your deputy don baf.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by tola9ja: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by kingarizona1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remi tinubu - Why you dey smile like this

Saraki - becoz you n your husband plan no work

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by IyamuBenedict(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
She is always angry
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by iliyande(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin Madam swallow you pride and move on...........

politics is a game.......
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Dee60: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Madam says: You wan kill my husband?

You better resign now before I send the file in my hand to DSS.

What I have here is the mother of evidence against you.

Act before I close my eyes!

Senate Chief replies : Relax, your husband is a Lagos champion. I will make him reduandant in Nigeria. Does he truly think he has a party? What is APC? A Passing Charade! It was a contraption we packaged to win election. Go and keep your file where it belongs in Bourdillon Road. Tell your husband, he is now retired. Also tell him that with that his boy he has put in Alausa, he can as well forget Lagos. CCB ko, FCC ni!

So, you even want to replace me as Senate chief? You think Nigeria is your backyard abi! I just dey laugh o, in English.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by menix(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Saraki: Shebi una don kill Audu
Remi: that Uwa Mmebi Rapist
Saraki: oya go rub make up..

Uwa Mmebi conversation..
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by yyeanqah(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wot 'bout it ?
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by cruzita(f): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
saraki:fine woman see as her hand soft
remi:*thinking*this one dis man dey hold me long like this.I hope its not what I'm thinking and feeling
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by MadCow1: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
O well
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
What is here to caption?
Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by FloryK: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
TheImp:
At today's Senate committees inauguration
tongue
Fimisile! Odale ponbele ni e joo!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by vickoozy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
There discussion, there business!

In other news, this end time stuff is really becoming boring here in nairaland, I guess its time we act mature out here.....

I mean, End time maturity...............

Am still in love with aminat508, even though she didn't comment on my post in romance room, its title "position you sleep with ur spouse", feel free to go over there and make ur comment, my lady aminat508.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo by chynie: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Saraki vs Remi tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.