Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote (726 Views)

Lagos Belongs To Yorubas But Come Out And Vote Tomorrow, IPOB Tell Igbos In Lag / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. / Ibgo Herdsmen Kidnapped My Husban Lou Fealea Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
So i decided to take this poll hoping I could get some participation from Nigerians at large.

If majority of the ibgo tribe, say 70% where in support of forming their own country.

Would Nigerians of other tribes prefer one of the following, if it really came down to it:

1.) Have those Igbos leave in Peace to form their own country, with their support and mutual coorperation.

2.) Kill all igbos to stop them having their country.
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
click like if you will:

1.) Have those Igbos leave in Peace to form their own country, with their support and mutual coorperation.
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
click like if rather, you'd:

2.) Kill all igbos to stop them having their country.
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by INTROVERT(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
booked
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nonsense
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Nonsense

sorry, but how is this nonsense? or do you believe there is another poll question I should've posed ?
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by Hero10001: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dumbass!
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
kYjelly2:

sorry, but how is this nonsense? or do you believe there is another poll question I should've posed ?

Coz we shud b against violence........ Mtheir numba can't stand nigeria b4
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hero10001:
Dumbass, your mother shoulda thrown you away and keep the stork.

why so much attack on my poll question

history taught us that in the first civil war, majority of Nigerians innately "liked" the second option which is to:

"Kill all igbos to stop them having their country"

otherwise, a country known as Biafra would have been born, right?

of course there was no nairaland then to take a poll.

or maybe it is that you do indeed have a conscience, preventing you from irrationally clicking "like" to the answer which your heart truly desires.
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Coz we shud b against violence........ Mtheir numba can't stand nigeria b4

duh!!! I am against violence.

however, being against violence doesn't necessarily forestall violence from being "for" you. in other words, you could still be a victim of violence whether or not you are pro or against it, hence my poll to try to sneak a peak into the hearts of man, or at least, into the hearts of Nigerians.

it's simple logic.

it's either Nigeria lets Biafra go, or they supress it, which is just a fancy word for killing Biafra.

so how do we know if igbos trully want to have a country, hold a referendum. I wonder how difficult this is for Nigeria to grasp undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
dont be afraid to show the world what you want for the igbo race
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by Hero10001: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
kYjelly2:

why so much attack on my poll question

history taught us that in the first civil war, majority of Nigerians innately "liked" the second option which is to:

"Kill all igbos to stop them having their country"

otherwise, a country known as Biafra would have been born, right?

of course there was no nairaland then to take a poll.

or maybe it is that you do indeed have a conscience, preventing you from irrationally clicking "like" to the answer which your heart truly desires.

Your poll is dumb! It's like youre begging for cheap "likes" which you won't get.
I'm a tribalist, i hit like on a glorious piece and not shitty polls like yours.
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Hero10001 post=40329996
Your poll is dumb! It's like youre begging for cheap "likes" which you won't get.
I'm a tribalist, i hit like on a glorious piece and not shitty polls like yours.[/quote]

oh you're a tribalist huh a proud on at that, nice, nice to see the "S" on your chest, or maybe the "T", my mistake cool

so that means, you've got to stand for something dude, you've got to angry

no need liking a so called "brilliant" tribalistic epistle, ever heard of an "elevator pitch"

lets skip all that epistle talk and get down to business, where do you stand

do you stand with the igbos getting a country or do you wish death to them no politic-in, just real talk

do you at least even stand with the igbos getting a referendum
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by Hero10001: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=kYjelly2 post=40330153][/quote] Let the yeeboes go!
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hero10001:

Let the yeeboes go!

to this I say, God bless you!

I really mean it, it shows you stand for peace and are at least willing to advocate for a referendum for igbos.
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nigerian hypocrites should show the world how they really feel in a simple black and white way

they prefer to lay in limbo in the grey areas of other threads masking their hypocrisy as "comedy", cause after all, they are hypocrites.

come out wearing you heart on your sleeve
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
the hypocrites are all over threads wishing death to igbos but refuse to let it show here in a simple consie poll
Re: The Ibgo Poll, Come In And Vote by kYjelly2: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
hypocrites don't know what they want. I will update this thread till midnight

(1) (Reply)

Why EFCC Arrested Yuguda, Bafarawa, Ex-pdp Chair’s Sons, Others Ov $2b Arms Deal / Omg! You Won't Believe The Kind Of Meal Sani Abacha's Daughter Ate At A Restaura / PHOTOS: List Of 5 Lawmakers Whose Elections Were Voided Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.