Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Biafran Martyr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Biafran Martyr (439 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Biafran Martyr by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
A martyr is somebody who suffers persecution and/or death for advocating, renouncing, refusing to renounce, and/or refusing to advocate a belief or cause of either a religious or secular nature. Nnamdi Kanu a martyr in the making. And thanks to the dauradic president who is about to fulfil the dream.
I saw his picture today on Sahara reporters Facebook page and I have no other option but to fall in love with the man (no homo). Pictures of him with his girlfriend in London were circulating the internet saying he is gallivanting while he is instigating his people to take up arms and fight the government. He was called names but he didn't deviate from the truth which they say is bitter. He advocates for the emancipation of Biafra from the shackles of the Zoological republic.
Today, biafran Mandela is in making. when Madiba was incarcerated for over 20years the white who celebrate him today had vile words for him. I don't blame Nigerians for saying terrible things about a man who is willing to lay his life down just to achieve a dream that has lived in the minds of Biafrans for over 3 decades.
Biafra is my home and one day I will tell my children the story of a man who singlehandedly stood up to what he believed in.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Biafran Martyr by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin i laff in spanish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Biafran Martyr by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
He is no longer running. He is not a coward. He has dared Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Aliyu Aziz DG Of National Identity Management Commission NIMC / GMB, Just Enjoying His Retirement Age In Aso Rock / Buhari Lands In Malta(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.