Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Osagie Alonge: M.I Has Failed As Choc City President - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Osagie Alonge: M.I Has Failed As Choc City President (973 Views)

Warri 2pac Disses choc city, EME,Wiz, Erriga, Ruggedman Etc In Beat' Em Up Track / Pulse Editor 'osagie Alonge' Blasts M.I / "Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osagie Alonge: M.I Has Failed As Choc City President by naijawhist: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Earlier in the year, I was at the Nigerian entertainment conference where Audu Maikori announced that he will handover Chocolate City’s affair to the labels foremost rapper M.I Abaga to the delight of the audience.

At that same conference, M.I himself announced the return of Jesse Jagz to Chocolate City and a merger between Loopy music and Choc city.

M.I-CHAIRMAN

In one of the sessions which had M.I Abaga as a participant and Osagie Alonge as a moderator, M.I seemed to be very wary of Osagie, always trying to set the record straight and directly imploring the audience to be wary of Alonge.
Osagie-Alonge-MI-failed-CHocolate-city

Osagie Alonge

This got me wondering what’s going on between both personalities. However, it seems M.I’s nightmare has now become a reality as Osagie thinks he has not achieved anything substantial since he became the president of Chocolate City.

In a weekly video program titled #Factsonly with Osagie Alonge on Pulse.ng, the reputable entertainment writer critically reduced M.I’s reign to nothing, implying that the label is in its lowest ebb ever since inception and the presence of talented artistes like Coker, Ruby Gyang, Victoria Kimani and Nosa has not done anything to help the fortune of the label.

He literally called Chocolate City a dead house in a video that will leave MI in a sober reflective move for a very long time.

I hope M.I Abaga takes action and not revive the now dying Chocolate City. Watch the video and share your thoughts:
Earlier in the year, I was at the Nigerian entertainment conference where Audu Maikori announced that he will handover Chocolate City’s affair to the labels foremost rapper M.I Abaga to the delight of the audience.

At that same conference, M.I himself announced the return of Jesse Jagz to Chocolate City and a merger between Loopy music and Choc city.

M.I-CHAIRMAN

In one of the sessions which had M.I Abaga as a participant and Osagie Alonge as a moderator, M.I seemed to be very wary of Osagie, always trying to set the record straight and directly imploring the audience to be wary of Alonge.
Osagie-Alonge-MI-failed-CHocolate-city

Osagie Alonge

This got me wondering what’s going on between both personalities. However, it seems M.I’s nightmare has now become a reality as Osagie thinks he has not achieved anything substantial since he became the president of Chocolate City.

In a weekly video program titled #Factsonly with Osagie Alonge on Pulse.ng, the reputable entertainment writer critically reduced M.I’s reign to nothing, implying that the label is in its lowest ebb ever since inception and the presence of talented artistes like Coker, Ruby Gyang, Victoria Kimani and Nosa has not done anything to help the fortune of the label.

He literally called Chocolate City a dead house in a video that will leave MI in a sober reflective move for a very long time.

I hope M.I Abaga takes action and not revive the now dying Chocolate City. Watch the video and share your thoughts:
<iframe width="644" height="362" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T-SZLANsATc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- See more at: http://www.naijawhistle.com.ng/m-i-has-failed-chocolate-city-osagie-alonge/#sthash.zTTG0uNx.dpuf
Re: Osagie Alonge: M.I Has Failed As Choc City President by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
They should GND Asap!

(1) (Reply)

Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Hip-hop Legend Tupac, Dead At 69 / [music] Ellyman – O’africa / Guys Check Out Wizkid's Carbon Copy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.