Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,229 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It (562 Views)

IPOB Written Letters To Many Countries Saying Nigeria Perpetrates Genocide – FG / We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It -elder Obawusi Obafemi / Anti-graft War: Many People Are Now Scared Of Buhari – Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
OH the difference is clear! when these people protest you see civility, nobody hurt or even molested. they sing and even help in organizing traffic. On the other hand Northern Nigerians would have done what they know best VIOLENCE. Killing harmless protesters, intimidating them with confiscating their properties threatening to annihilation of a people just because they want to be on their own, detonating bombs in churches and market places, no wonder Nigeria is now the world’s third most terrorized nation. If Kanu had been financing terrorism Britain's anti terror and other European security agencies would have stumbled upon it way long before Nigeria's thuggish Daura Secret Services (DSS). The legitimate struggle for self-determination is now terrorism, while the real terrorists, Boko Haram members are being released daily from prison. Is either GMB is not listening to his advisers or they're telling him what he want to hear. IPOB and nnamdi kanu was not that popular before his arrest. Now he’s recognized more than ojukwu due to GMB'S dumpness . Buhari should treat with care to avoid this huge trap set for him... It happened in Hong Kong but Chinese government handled it maturely. It is high time the FG call the Biafra agitators for a discussion and possible resolving the gray areas. FG should not allow it to grow bigger before start managing it. That was how Boko Haram was allowed to grow into tetrahedral monster today. Also it was the same way Syrian president thought that he will just throw bomb and it will be over, but today he has almost wiped away the entire country, yet the problem is still there. Infact Syrian president is now governing mostly rumbles and mass grave wards, while most part of Syrians populations are now refuses in all parts of Europe. Nigeria should call for referendum as the most sensible way of resolving the issue let the Biafrans decide their destiny. WE CAN PART WITHOUT WAR MANY COUNTRIES HAVE DONE IT!

1 Like

Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by vayne(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Right on point....

Meanwhile:stillI wondering why some people are rejoicing,no verdict,no sentence,he is well and healthy,no scratch on him,looking bold and courageous,a symbol of greatness,courage and success all in one...why rejoice even at your own detriment cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by immortalcrown(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
I may not read your post but I capitalize on only the caption of your post to wish you long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thanks God bless you, I wish you d same bro
immortalcrown:
I may not read your post but I capitalize on only the caption of your post to wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by speedyGonzales: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
HOW MANY IN AFRICA?
Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by captainflash(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
its Bullsh1t bro...take it from me..
Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by gabbytabby: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
speedyGonzales:
HOW MANY IN AFRICA?

Sudan is a case in point.
Re: We Can Part Without War Many Countries Have Done It by badnature: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
in this jungle that the British created some where in west Africa? I don't think awusa/fulani & those lichese in the weaste will give UP on oil just like that.some where down the line the will kill us we will kill them but of course in the end Biafra will come

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Really Like Suffering? / No Going Back On ICTN Implementation –FG 0 / Photo Of The Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.