Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,101 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: According To Wikipedia..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: According To Wikipedia..... (672 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Profile Of Andrew Yakubu According To Wikipedia / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: According To Wikipedia..... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
That guy's name don enter wikipedia.....one of the most widely read articles on Wikipedia now. So........

E pain you Oya act ya own movie........and become ya own superstar na??

#HatersCanHate
#WailerCanWail

Don't just quote me............hug transformer!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: According To Wikipedia..... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Excuse me. The biafra struggle is bigger than Kanu and the millions that died during the war didn't die for Kanu to be on wikipedia.

This is the first time I have to comment on a Biafra\IPOB related thread, because I was pained someone thought the whole sacrifices were just for cheap popularity.

It is an insult to the stuggle of the Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: According To Wikipedia..... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just replying those scorning Nnamdi Kanu for his activism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: According To Wikipedia..... by DaBullIT(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
very funny

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations In Anticipation, Kogi Governor-Elect: James Faleke! The Annoited / American Lawyer Writes Buhari An Open Letter / Without God I Will Not Be Where I Am Today. Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.