Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? (2680 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / Pep Guardiola Is A Racist / Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by astuto: 8:50pm On May 23, 2009
Guys, i am sort of tired of getting the same response when i ask many a football fan i meet why they dislike Man Utd so much and they say " it's a racist club, their coach doesn't like black players".
I kinda get confused because the team has black players in its squad (Evra, Nani to mention a few).
And besides, u'll see the same guys supporting and even liking Liverpool FC!!! A team that has virtually NO black player in its line-ups.
I find this very curious and awkward indeed. Do you?
Re: Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by akinalabi(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2009
Another silly, viewing center influenced piece of nonsense
Re: Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2009
You see why EPL viewing should be banned in Nigeria?

Why are people not arguing which is racist Barcelona or Madrid, AC Milan or Juve, Bayern or Dortmund only EPL fans are dimwitted enough to bring such points.

Like they are the only ones who would believe a ref can be bribed to blow against Chelsea or UEFA can compromise the ref or celebrate unbeaten runs, young team and ultimately hang themselves.

UEFA cup final Bremen had a goal disallowed, why were they not chasing the ref all over and their fans not threatening refs.
Re: Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by RuuDie(m): 6:01am On May 25, 2009
astuto:

Guys, i am sort of tired of getting the same response when i ask many a football fan i meet why they dislike Man Utd so much and they say " it's a racist club, their coach doesn't like black players".
I kinda get confused because the team has black players in its squad (Evra, Nani to mention a few).
And besides, u'll see the same guys supporting and even liking Liverpool FC!!! A team that has virtually NO black player in its line-ups.
I find this very curious and awkward indeed. Do you?

Good point my man. . . . . . oya, all the people that say Man Utd is a rascist club relpy this asap!
Re: Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by praxx(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2009
dayokanu:

You see why EPL viewing should be banned in Nigeria?

Why are people not arguing which is racist Barcelona or Madrid, AC Milan or Juve, Bayern or Dortmund only EPL fans are dimwitted enough to bring such points.

Like they are the only ones who would believe a ref can be bribed to blow against Chelsea or UEFA can compromise the ref or celebrate unbeaten runs, young team and ultimately hang themselves.

UEFA cup final Bremen had a goal disallowed, why were they not chasing the ref all over and their fans not threatening refs.

that's not the crux in this thread. what we are discussing here is racism in football and if it actually exits and not goals disqualifications or threats on referees.
Re: Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by tocdee(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2009
Babel, El Zhar, N'gog, Plessis and the Itanje are black. Keane was white but got kicked out. What's your point really?
Re: Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? by switch47(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2009
  MANCHESTER UNITED IS NOT A RACIST CLUB   just because no black is on.  J PARK is of another race, NANI is not white!! Jemba jemba was with them , they contested for MIKEL OBI. NO!! UNITED IS NOT RACIST!!

by the way-----------    grin                            CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAMA grin grin  SARONU INTERVIEW!!DAYO-   Hey  saromu  why did you fail in your  FINAL most prestigious exam

Saronu-   Is it only me that failed? Walcot Failed, Emeka failed, Tope failed, Kofi failed and also SULE did not pass. at least      At least i passed my carling test, and manage to pass in the small EPL assignment

DAYO-  So that was why you failed. those guys failing na your excuse?

Saronu- You are Stupid!!What a waste of Y chromosomes  (trade mark) grin     blah blh blah (and many plenty nonesense)
  do you know wenga that boy that did not fail in the EPL for one season (unbeaten run? he too failed o and no body has ever passed Back to back before. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DAYO
-  but you said your school EPL grammar school  was the best and you the best representing them failed.

SARONU-  in 1918  before the colonial mast----

KHANYE - bros why you fail na (i beg no nsult me o.

Saronu-  Are you being paid to be daft??you are not intelligent, i said Silifa too failed,wulemotu failed Kafaya,failed mulikatu failed, Wengertu, is still trophyless, Benitezkatu came second in epl test

DAYO-- My friend sharrrap there- you no sabi anything. you fail- you fail-  wetin concern other people wey don fail with your failure? you go mumu tay o.  grin grin

SARONU-  But in 1999 i----

switch -  Sharaap there!!! grin grin  abi you first sell PAP before?? go find something chop jare!! grin grin coconut head grin grin

@ MAN UNITED FANS (Generally except MR OGA)-    Shit happens- I love united , its a great club, but some games you play, some games play you. cant win all the time. united plays beautiful football and i respect and like dem play. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

(1) (Reply)

Adebayor And Drogba / Ac Milan Fan Thread - We Dey Here / How Do You Feel After Winning Or Losing A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.