Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother (30590 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by DrayZee: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
So we should start frying eggs because she has taken pictures?
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by M4gunners: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Mufasa27(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Flashh:
Who are they? undecided
The abachas
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by cruzita(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
once a beauty queen with toned skin but now a granny with wrinkles LIFE
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
No hijab? no veil? Sorry, i forget it is meant for the uniformed poor illiterate house wives.

3 Likes

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
why is this family still relevant after all that Abacha stole?

i think she said some years back that they would never be as poor as dangote no matter what happens.
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by LastProphet: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gumsu is the most stewpid child the evil Abacha gave birth to, she is lucky to live among retarded fools with short memories
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by haywire07(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Those kids will be like "our grandpa waz a baaadt guy, I'm proud of him"
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by 247notire(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kalvan:
Spawns of the evil one. I hope he rots in Hades.
Bro, igbo man collect your babe? Seun, Lalasticlala, this guy is a danger. Look at his signature... Look at his posts and topics... inciting tribal hatred...
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Sharplogger(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
ticking:
It's only in Nigeria that thieves (abacha family) and terrorists (buhari - their dogs and baboons) are allowed to walk free while freedom fighters are subdued.

#FreeNnamdiKanu #FreeBiafra

sharaap dia...which freedom is he fighting 4?? A common criminal who is just after self aggrandisement...I don't blame u pple...If u read & study wats goin on in South Sudan den I think u will just recline & get an education.

p.s
I'm full blooded igbo... #iamnigerianno2biafra

1 Like

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
ticking:
It's only in Nigeria that thieves (abacha family) and terrorists (buhari - their dogs and baboons) are allowed to walk free while freedom fighters are subdued.

..only as far as you allow it.. is your Freedom and Rights threatened? What are you doing about it?
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by ahnie: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2015
The baboon kept the freedom fighter inside the zoo.i listened to brafra fm,and i WEPT. Anyways pre buhari shud just set that guy free.
ticking:

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by ODUBEZE: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Any politician that did not learn from Abacha's downfall will never learn again.
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2015
oFFSPRING OF THE GRANDMASTER OF LOOTING! GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA!

1 Like

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Gamesmart: 1:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Family of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by amanze15(m): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2015
ticking:

sorry bros, which freedom if i may ask?....kanu is been left out there to dry he's on his own undecided
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Demolinhoooo(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2015
vivianaku:
Ushering Job for an International Brand Launch from Monday To Saturday N5,000 per day Plus Some Gift from the Company NeoLife Int'l. Want to Promote Their New cosmetics and weight loss product. The international officials and C.E.O is also coming from U.S.A. venue: Odukoya Event Centre, 41 Shasha Akowonjo road. Dopemu Lagos. Call if you are interested or refer it to someone. Eniola 07032085108
GNLD repackaged.....
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by BABANGBALI: 2:20am On Nov 24, 2015
he left behind lots of batallions,no wonder he stole plenty before eating the aple grin
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by totorimi: 2:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Whatever happened to the age old saying that a good name is better than gold and silver. If Nigeria were developing the right attitude should these ones not bury their faces in shame for all the lstealing done by their father, shouldn't they strieve to make a difference so as to cleanse themselves of the stigma caused by their looter father but instead NO they will not.
They will rather show us nonsense picture of I'll gotten wealth so that we can hail them on top of our Commonwealth. Anyway, for every single jobless youths, for all the families suffering due to no breadwinner, for those who have died due to bad roads, no good hospitals as a result of bad leadership whose only mission in govt was to go and steal money I say may your sufferings not be in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by totorimi: 2:30am On Nov 24, 2015
liberty300:
This family is richer than the entire nigeria
yet no visible means of livelihood except proceeds from I'll gotten wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by zumbigbo(m): 3:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Naija....where rampant looters are celebrated.

3 Likes

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by October1960: 4:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Thieving family. Keep spending stolen money.
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by kobonaire(m): 4:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Thanks to the $$$ their father/grand father chopped from the nation's coffers they are all living the good life.
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by kobonaire(m): 4:29am On Nov 24, 2015
zumbigbo:
Naija....where rampant looters are celebrated.
and yet the man that steals one goat is lynched by the same folks .... undecided

1 Like

Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by kobonaire(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2015
cruzita:
once a beauty queen with toned skin but now a granny with wrinkles LIFE
I hope you realize that you are also aging too??
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by nkemjacob2(m): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Is good they take a selfie, incase any of them who might want to have a political ambition in future, so we can turn them down immediateltly, we dont want heriditary of corruption and looters in our country again. The ones we have is okay and problematic
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by Blizzy9ja: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Daughter of Nigeria's biggest thief
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by DikSin(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Sylverbox:
Hmmm good to know the Abachas still attend my sec schl....Spring secondary school, Kano.

So what!? undecided
Young fool
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by LockDown69(m): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2015
ticking:

Sharrap! #LostCause
Re: Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother by toprealman: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Flashh:
Who are they? undecided
THE PEOPLE GEN SANI ABACHA MILKED US DRY FOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security / Half Of CBN Looting: Gowon Denies Allegation Says 'It Is Rubbish'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.