Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... (1335 Views)

President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by lawrenceunaa: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nl folks if buhari made it known to u guys that he would be the petroleum minister if he wins the election will you still vote him
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by ozy4christ(f): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Didnt even like him in d first place cos i wondrd wat a 72yrs old man is stil doing in politics and nw am right,

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by lawrenceunaa: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
ozy4christ:
Didnt even like him in d first place cos i wondrd wat a 72yrs old man is stil doing in politics and nw am right,
Audu might have had buhari as a role model but forgot buhari never made this sentence: If I can make it u can
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by itsMrIke(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
That means you didn't follow the election. He actually made it clear he wouldn't trust anyone with the ministry.
If he had said it in plain terms, I would still have voted for him

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by rottennaija(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yes and if he runs again in 2019, I will.

What he is doing is bring sanity to the system. It may not be easy at first, things will get turf but will surely get better with time.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by DaBullIT(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Mugabe is Older
ozy4christ:
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by ozy4christ(f): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2015
DaBullIT:
Mugabe is Older
remembr he is in 3rd tenure but buhari is in 1st
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by ozy4christ(f): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Audu might have had buhari as a role model but forgot buhari never made this sentence: If I can make it u can
hahahahahaha na so my broda!!! Polithief is a game of strong minded people
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by dhtglobal(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2015
still thinking ....
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by lawrenceunaa: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
rottennaija:

What he is doing is bring sanity to the system. It may not be easy at first, things will get turf but will surely get better with time.
he didn't make it plain otherwise we would have seen his hunger for oil money undecided
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by lawrenceunaa: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
rottennaija:

sanity to the system should start from his party tongue
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by rottennaija(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
sanity to the system should start from his party tongue

Is Saraki not his party man?
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by speedyGonzales: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari wasn't a good candidate from the start, they is no country outside Africa that would vote a person with Buhari's track record in to the presidency.
Re: If Buhari Had Said This Before The Election... by lawrenceunaa: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
rottennaija:

Is Saraki not his party man?
he is a run away PDP. That's not the man they filled for the post tongue so when bubu said he will work with saraki he will work to make saraki regret being an Sp

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign? / Uk House Of Commons Discuss Biafra Today / Breaking.. APC Dumps BOT Member For PDP Decampee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.