Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Hook Up With Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hook Up With Me. (435 Views)

Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / Single And Hook Up Connection Making Whatsapp Group / Lady G In Need Of A Young Hot Guy - Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up With Me. by Fiftynine(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello ladies, i am looking for a serious girl that will have serious relationship with me. she will be from 17 to 22 years of age, and must reside in Awka or close to Awka. interested girl should call me on 08131344253 or add me up on facebook with Nnamdi Nathan Nwajagu. I am very serious with wat i said.

(1) (Reply)

Xxxxxxxxxx / Please I Need A Lovely Girl Between 18 And 27 Yrs For Serious Friendship / Whatsapp Dating N Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.