Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App (1886 Views)

Anyone Knowcheap Calling Rates To Niger And Benin Republic From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by TheAcada: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
So i have been spending a lot of money each month just on calls to my family and friends back home in Nigeria.

I once had an extra $300 dollar bill from network provider because i was being charged $3 per mintute for calls to Nigeria once my monthly plan is exceeded. This without any notice.

So i shopped around and came across Ringoversea, a calling app that calls Nigeria mobiles and Landline. I just needed to download the app from my app store - i use iphone, so i got mine from App store, sure they also have one on Google Play.

The great thing about them is that calls to Nigeria is just 4c/min, so i recharged my account using credit card - there was also an option of using paypal.

Here is the great part, the call quality is so great, very clear. All i needed is always to have good internet connection. Also for every $10 credit i buy, i get about 250 minutes of call to Nigeria, that is over 4 hours of call. Had i called that number of minutes with my network, that would have cost about $750 bucks!

This was a killer discovery for me.

Guys what are your experiences with calling Nigeria as relates to cost?
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by TheAcada: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks for providing those links. Looks like you are more tech savvy than me.
Are there others who are jumping with www.Ringoversea.com ?
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by Lexusgs430: 2:38am On Dec 09, 2015
I simply use WhatsApp call. Probably the best VOIP presently.
But would surely try this ringoversea app, for those non-smartphone users.
NB: Already downloaded. Thanks for sharing app.
Choi, it's almost a 37mb file!!
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by TheAcada: 3:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Yes, i also use Whatsapp when calling a young person wey know wetin dey.
But for my mama and papa, those one no understand social network ooo and also when making business calls.
You don't want to give the wrong impression when on business.

Lexusgs430:
I simply use WhatsApp call. Probably the best VOIP presently.
But would surely try this ringoversea app, for those non-smartphone users.
NB: Already downloaded. Thanks for sharing app.
Choi, it's almost a 37mb file!!
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
TheAcada:
So i have been spending a lot of money each month just on calls to my family and friends back home in Nigeria.

I once had an extra $300 dollar bill from network provider because i was being charged $3 per mintute for calls to Nigeria once my monthly plan is exceeded. This without any notice.

So i shopped around and came across Ringoversea, a calling app that calls Nigeria mobiles and Landline. I just needed to download the app from my app store - i use iphone, so i got mine from App store, sure they also have one on Google Play.

The great thing about them is that calls to Nigeria is just 4c/min, so i recharged my account using credit card - there was also an option of using paypal.

Here is the great part, the call quality is so great, very clear. All i needed is always to have good internet connection. Also for every $10 credit i buy, i get about 250 minutes of call to Nigeria, that is over 4 hours of call. Had i called that number of minutes with my network, that would have cost about $750 bucks!

This was a killer discovery for me.

Guys what are your experiences with calling Nigeria as relates to cost?

Just made my 1st call using this your recommendation. Wow it's so clear!!!! It's a good app for all international calls, highly recommended!!!! (in the absence of WhatsApp)
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by ossyelking(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Wow! This Ringoversea app is clear and cheap. Thanks for sharing
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by TheAcada: 2:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Just made my 1st call using this your recommendation. Wow it's so clear!!!! It's a good app for all international calls, highly recommended!!!! (in the absence of WhatsApp)

Ringoversea is now 3.5c/m to Nigeria .

Great deal
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by Lexusgs430: 3:15am On Dec 23, 2015
TheAcada:

Ringoversea is now 3.5c/m to Nigeria .

Great deal

You can say that again!!! It's really a life saver, for the oldies that have refused to use a smartphone. A 24 minutes call to the UK, cost me under $1.50. That is what I call a bargain!!!
While a 2 hour WhatsApp call to the uk cost me under 24mb. At this rate, all this GSM operates are going to be losing serious revenues!!!
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by ossyelking(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cheapest solution to call Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya and other countries.
Check out Ringoversea calling app using this link http://onelink.to/8gpeu2
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by Baroba(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
I use telbo for Nigeria and other parts or Europe, for calls to US, its either hangout or what's app..

I will give this your app a try..
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by link2ok(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
I downloaded this a and trying to make call. But can't hear whom am calling and whom am calling can't hear me as well
Re: Calling Nigeria With Ringoversea App by Lexusgs430: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2016
link2ok:
I downloaded this a and trying to make call. But can't hear whom am calling and whom am calling can't hear me as well

How good is/was your Internet connection? Remember, calls are VOIP.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Torch 9800 For N90,000 / Clean Tecno Y6 For Sale *sold* / Tecno T1 (android Rooted) For Sale In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.