Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja (1354 Views)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Good4tune: 2:02am On Nov 24, 2015
I am an Accounting Graduate who reside in Abuja and who has being jobless for six months now. Since I lost my job in May this year, I have being trying to secure another job but to no avail. I am desperately looking for any job irrespective of the pay just to keep body and soul going.

I recently decided to get a golf car and start a part time taxi business in Abuja. I needed at least #450,000 to get a car and do the necessary registrations. Since then I have try to raise the fund through family members and getting a loan to payback with interest within a year but to no avail.

I will eternally be grateful if someone can either help me to secure a job or help or link me to where i can get the loan and payback with interest within a year, paying on a monthly installments.

You can reach me through my email address or phone number if you have information that maybe useful.

good4tune1985@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Clairette(f): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2016
It's 'been...' not being.
Secondly, May 2016 to July 2016 isn't upto six months gap
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by luvguy(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Clairette:
madam face de issue not de write up...ova sabi

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Naughtylyn: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Employ Yourself

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Clairette:

Madam Primary 2 English teacher. You sef no see Nov.2015 as the date ba? Yeye dey worri U?

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
AkunneObinna:
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues

Oga no be everybody for Nairaland you go carry go collect loan.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Emmysteve(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Clairette:
Madam I Too Know face front abeg

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Maxineng:

Oga no be everybody for Nairaland you go carry go collect loan.

True. Not everyone is eligible, but we won't stop trying till we reach those who are. Cheers
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by goodieuzo: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Naughtylyn:
Employ Yourself

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
U think repairing phone is about reading book.stop this your link.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by Naughtylyn: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2016
goodieuzo:

U think repairing phone is about reading book.stop this your link.

Just saw this. Wow
Some asinine crude joke from a Nigerian dick head. Ignorance due to elevated mediocrity.
People read to become surgeons! Computer repair books exist...There is a best-selling book with 20 editions by Scott Mueller, engineering is taught through study and you come in public to spew trash? Cisco network engineers begin often after going through Todd Lammle 's book and you are here writing trash? Even on Nairaland threads people learn through WRITTEN contributions by humans like you!.
Get a life. I guess you are insecure because you are one of them roadside technicians.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by goodieuzo: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Naughtylyn:

Just saw this. Wow
Some asinine crude joke from a Nigerian dick head. Ignorance due to elevated mediocrity.
People read to become surgeons! Computer repair books exist...There is a best-selling book with 20 editions by Scott Mueller, engineering is taught through study and you come in public to spew trash? Cisco network engineers begin often after going through Todd Lammle 's book and you are here writing trash? Even on Nairaland threads people learn through WRITTEN contributions by humans like you!.
Get a life. I guess you are insecure because you are one of them roadside technicians.
You are a hungry idiot looking for who you will scam and sell a useless eBook .where have you seen people read book and become gsm engineer?keep on posting your ignorance that shows who you really are.at least since you are a book writer in gsm repair,that means a roadside technician like me can ask you simple repair question from any model of phone,So that everyone will see reason in buying your book.if you are ready,tell me.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job Or A Loan To Start A Part Time Taxi Business In Abuja by DrTims(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Also looking for a loan to start a taxi business in kaduna. I need help. I have been unemployed since 2013. Although I am currently running home lessions but I need to start a business of my own and I think this is the right step with good support. Thanks. Here is my number :08067094114

(1) (Reply)

December 31 Vacancies / Pls In Need of Secretary, Receptionist, Or Sales Executive Job in Portharcourt / Hello All,who Got This From Workforce Today And Any Hint What Its About,thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.