Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Remember Your Primary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remember Your Primary School (1421 Views)

Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Your Primary School by Naijalife(f): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2005
this is a remember only thread
remember everything from back in the day to new school
back when you use to go to garri school
what school was reigning that time

if you went to boarding house, what punishment you could take without flinching
back when
you use to play ten ten
back when you use to eat kpa and guguru and thought that was the shit

remember remember
Re: Remember Your Primary School by Naijalife(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2005
i remember garri school
carrying slate and chalk
there even use to be a song the little kids be sing

O nei E - one
T doubwu o - two
three- three
four - four
five - five
xix - six
seven - seven
gight - eight
emu i emu e - nine
ttn - ten

and they non dey take a breather sef
Re: Remember Your Primary School by mukadas(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2007
See.i remember my pry sch when we are about to do common entrance.they mixed private student wth us# o my people as at dat time me and my costudent even some teacher wey dey us yoruba don enter trouble cos if d teacher teaches us something in yoruba they wil exclude student frm private sch.later they wil start explainin to dem because we no fit understand english.even if they beat us they wil be d first to tell teacher we wil start beggin cos we can not speak english.but now dem no fit try am again
Re: Remember Your Primary School by mukadas(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2007
See.i remember my pry sch when we are about to do common entrance.they mixed private student wth us# o my people as at dat time me and my costudent even some teacher wey dey us yoruba don enter trouble cos if d teacher teaches us something in yoruba they wil exclude student frm private sch.later they wil start explainin to dem because we no fit understand english.even if they beat us they wil be d first to tell teacher we wil start beggin cos we can not speak english.but now dem no fit try am again
Re: Remember Your Primary School by rahul3424: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2019
On the blog people are talking about events and incidents of primary school. It is a very good way of recalling their old times and sharing their memories with others so they and other could cherish and make the most out of these memories. They asked for custom term paper writing on Monday. Different people shared their views regarding different events and incidents of their school days. Some shared funny stories, others shared really sentimental ones. I guess it would be a lot better if these people also shared some pics or videos of their school life then it would get a lot better. By doing that sometimes people by chance meet their badge mates, friends and classmates. This would really sound great as the idea of sharing your old memories sometimes give us hope and encouragement that is beneficial for all of us, for some people it is a direct way of enjoying and for some its indirect.
Re: Remember Your Primary School by rahul3424: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Education is a very good site for the purpose of teaching and provides more information here.you can learn more things from this site. You will teach in the schools so it is a very beautiful this site you can learn more things here. Education is very important for winnipegusedbooks.com every man for the achievements of the goals of life. Without education, people live in the poor line of life.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Amount Of Transport Fare Btw Ilorin 2 Minna Needed. Hw Much Is It / Study In Canada Easily Without Toefl And Gre / Tai-solarin University Of Education 2014 /2015 Post- Utme/direct Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.