Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Christian Erudite Scholar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Erudite Scholar (463 Views)

I Expect Erudite Responses To These Not Rants. / Don't Have Sex Like A Donkey - Islamic Scholar. / The History Of The Bible (canon)~my Discussion With A Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Erudite Scholar by Bigard(m): 5:24am On Nov 24, 2015
I am Onyebuchi UGWU, a lecturer at Igbinedion University Okada. The Award as attached was given to a very renown scholar Prof. Albert Ukwueze. He is a Professor of inorganic chemistry. He is currently lecturing at Novena University Delta, Delta State. He has contributed positively to humanity according to the Council of Human Capacity Development in Sub-Sahara the body that awarded him. 

He is not only an academic don but also a practical christian whose life style inspires and encourages everybody around him to live a better life. The Christianity in the Professor whom I also call an evangelist ‎is seen in his book entitled "A Comprehensive Review and Summary of the Sixty-Six Books of the Holy Bible ". I am sending you this mail with the hope that the Award and cover of this Professor's book will be on your blog for public view as it has much positivity on our youths. 

Thanks and remained blessed as you do that as your own way of evangelization and positive contribution ‎to humanity.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye Believes The Bullshit Of The Rapture; Now I Know He's Gone Mad! / Muslim Says : ISIS Is A Muslims Problem. / Best Christmas Gifts For Girlfriend 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.