Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage (27899 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Dee60: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
BBOG

That is what matters now.

We hope the 200 girls will spend Christmas with their families.

Make it happen.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
I was with you until you called Nigeria media "among the best in the world". What world are you living in? Anyway, Nigerian media should PUBLISH the story as long as the sources are willing to give their names.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by free2ryhme: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
“The Nigerian Army has identified some of the officers involved and their collaborators; the officers are being investigated to unravel their motive and motivation."

even within the Nigerian Army there is a mole, chai
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Lies everywhere you go
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by MadCow1: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
I wish I could see their names.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Doctorbrains01(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
"felony". No matter how long "lies" travels before "truth","truth" will surely overtake "lies" the day it set sails

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by boujaye: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
this is only to cause a distraction from the main issue #BringBackOurSoldiers. the military should know that its a painful issue and should look for a way of addressing and encouraging the soldiers, because however the military command tries to cover up, the soldiers know the truth, its their colleagues that are lost.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Bigdreams(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Seen.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business
Check my signature.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by francizy(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't trust NA at all!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by dabossman(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Oga Buratai, Nigerians are more interested in how these senseless killings by BH will come to an end, and not some campaign of calumny against your person.

IAMTHEHERO:
This APC government don't have shame at all, their robots and zombies inclusive. When GEJ tried some soldiers, they shouted to the roof top, they even set them free and recruited some of them that were expelled back, now they are arresting some of them.
By the way, they may be arrested for telling Nigerians the truths.

God,What did we do that you decide to punish us with this kind of government?

Maybe God is punishing us for keeping a much more inefficient government like the PDP led one in government for 16 years. After all, what you are you attract.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Zi: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Social Media?? I knew this will happen cry
Last Tuesday, one silly boy came here to call out his friend, who is a military officer on Nairaland, something the military might translate to sabotage. Here is the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2750693/dead-body-105-soldiers-killed

Immediately, I saw it, I called it attention to it, but it was already too late as other posters had quoted him repeating the same name.
Money40, I hope your friend is not one of those affected. Otherwise, you will forever live to regret your stupidity.

God please save us all from loud-mouthed friends angry
And may this serve as a warning to all of us. You are responsible for whatever you post online.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by abeniagbon(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
drss:
D zoo is finished,
That ZOO in your HOOD. Must Continue Now. LOLZ
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
This APC government don't have shame at all, their robots and zombies inclusive. When GEJ tried some soldiers, they shouted to the roof top, they even set them free and recruited some of them that were expelled back, now they are arresting some of them.
By the way, they may be arrested for telling Nigerians the truths.

YOU ARE A WAILING LIAR.. And you have no sense.. Not even an aiota..
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by wiseoneking: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
ril19:

lol @ TOZO grin grin grin
truly foolishly? Stop behaving like this.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Valendo: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
goat the soldiers that were reabsorbed are those that were dismissed cos they protested and refused to fight when the army was ill-equiped. the ones being talked about here are book haram sympathisers
BTW God is using this government to set things on the right part and like you said punish unpatriotic Nigerians like you. at least stealing is now corruption!!! that alone is a big achievement.

Ode, look @ the nonsense you wrote here. Do I blame you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
I think our Army is beginning to tell us that they are political from their statements. Giving excuses if they fail to dismantle the sects.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Charliewyt: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:
Mostly those PDP Biafrans circulating fake pictures of dead Nigerian soldiers.
go get a LIFE, this is not about biafra, arewa or oduduwa, its about an attempt to breach a NATIONAL security.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE A WAILING LIAR.. And you have no sense.. Not even an aiota..
Where is your own sense? Thank God l can comment on my own and what l want to comment.
What of you, Zombie!! Robot!! You have no will of your own. Buhari worshiper, O yes member!!!
You and co lying liars are Nigeria real enemies. l Repeat you not boko haram sef is Nigeria No1 enemy.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Ballmer: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Mr Man,you can't insult me and l will keep quiet.
You are an idioot!! l can't call you a fool because l don't want to insult fools. Your stupidity knows no boundary.You have proved that you are from mumulicious species. YOU ARE A ZOMBIE, NIGERIA'S NO.1 ENEMY.
If your line of tot is what a hero represent I would rather be a zero. I enjoy painment from your like daily. Like the person that countered the gibberish you wrote, if nothing steal is now corruption in Nigeria. That is enough.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Jesusloveyou: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
May be, the soldiers were arrested for telling Nigerians the truths about the 105 soldiers.

thank God for change, i am just happy everyday seeing ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero in otuoke

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Ballmer: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Where is your own sense? Thank God l can comment on my own and what l want to comment.
What of you, Zombie!! Robot!! You have no will of your own. Buhari worshiper, O yes member!!!
You and co lying liars are Nigeria real enemies. l Repeat you not boko haram sef is Nigeria No1 enemy.
I would have prayed you do not die of Buhari painment but with the way you have been posting trash on NL please be my guest.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

May your hatred for the truth strangulate you till your head spins.. May you ever be frustrated by Buhari for the next 7 and half years.. OKPO!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Earthkumy:
MeanWhile the Nigeria army will tell us that they cleared Bokoharam and will display hunters guns, old guns I don't even think hunters still use. And weapons bokoharam have been taken away from Nigeria army we won't see it again. The question is, is it hunters guns that Bokoharam are using to defeat Nigeria amy all the time? Seriously speaking the army are fooling Nigerians in this bokoharam fight.
Under GEJ Nigeria army use to recover good military hardware from bokoharam

Under Buhari is hunters guns that are being recovered from bokoharam.

Pls who is fooling who?

Foolishness in high places! I bet this simple arithmetic is so difficult for you to unravel. Dasuki under your clueless hero, used government money to fund BH, giving them sophisticated weapons. Now those bokos without much liver surrendered themselves with the sophisticated weapons when caught or 'staged caught'! Now your hero's Dasuki is no longer supplying the sophisticated weaponry so what does boko now fight with other than dane guns?! You and your saboteurs have your days numbered! Mark my words.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by Jaideyone(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Valendo:

Ode, look @ the nonsense you wrote here. Do I blame you
phool
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
May your hatred for the truth strangulate you till your head spins.. May you ever be frustrated by Buhari for the next 7 and half years.. OKPO!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! It PAIN AM OOOOOO!!!
You are already frustrated as we can see from your rants.
Where is your own head? Frustration has chopped it off less than 6 months Buhari has taken over.
Even Cain in the bible is better than you.
The other day, one of your co-trekkers for Buhari committed suicide.
What is holding you from towing the same line? You are looking for someone to kill you.
Go and tell your senders that l refused to curse you to death.

l will give it to you since you know how to insult.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ballmer:
I would have prayed you do not die of Buhari painment but with the way you have been posting trash on NL please be my guest.

l blame you, do you understand what you have just typed if you were the one that typed it in the first place.
Remote controlled ''robot''.
Taaaa!! who will be your guest? See this Buhari worshiper.
You are the one to die of buhari painment, after all you are at the mercy of your god Buhari.

I will give it to you the way you want it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by nobeku: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

HAHAHAHA!!! It PAIN AM OOOOOO!!!
You are already frustrated as we can see from your rants.
Where is your own head? Frustration has chopped it off less than 6 months Buhari has taken over.
Even Cain in the bible is better than you.
The other day, one of your co-trekkers for Buhari committed suicide.
What is holding you from towing the same line? You are looking for someone to kill you.
Go and tell your senders that l refused to curse you to death.

l will give it to you since you know how to insult.
BLISTERING TORCHECUL.. If you want to shoot, SHOOT... Don't TALK...DUNDERHEAD...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by IAMTHEHERO: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobeku:
BLISTERING TORCHECUL.. If you want to shoot, SHOOT... Don't TALK...DUNDERHEAD...
FEULENCE
What is in your own head?

EEJIT+BOXHEAD+NUMPTY= NOBEKU
l will not insult foools by calling you foools. ok.
I will never upgrade you to foool status, if it is your plan, it can't work.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage by stevocracy88(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time Nigerian Army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.