Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building (53558 Views)

Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by joelenesleek(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
After the picture with Annie idibia, she posted a picture inside a plain, business class precisely. Then she returned with the body in the Blue Dress. I think she did a liposuction.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Cyriloha(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying undecided undecided

ask Google. come plash what's this one saying undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by nkemdi89(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Squat does the magic, talking for experience, it increases the hips and bum but requires continuity.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cyriloha:

ask Google. come plash what's this one saying undecided undecided
huh?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by beyoncausme: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
impressive..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
nkemdi89:
Squat does the magic, talking for experience, it increases the hips and bum but requires continuity.
pic or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
preciousMI1:

just d normal squat kwa? hmmm...
Yeah!! Normal squats undecided.. I am talking about myself oo.. Can't say for Danjuma's wife lipsrsealed.

Squats work, though it requires consistency.. Expect the pains that comes with it wink..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by nkemdi89(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pic or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Lol of the squat or the bum.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
nkemdi89:

Lol of the squat or the bum.
bum and hips tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by nkemdi89(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bum and hips tongue
Lol am not advertising o.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
sage2:

Honestly, I love your sense of style + I think you are a very smart and Intelligently lady too. You are one babe I so would love to meet. Your type leaves a man with so much motivation to push himself to be the best he can be. I would love to have you on my network.

@emboldened got me ROTFL grin grin.. Which of the networks? GLO or MTN?

All the same, thanks for the compliment..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
nkemdi89:

Lol am not advertising o.
didn't say you are wink wink

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by noblegrex: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
So this lady can be as fat as this.I can't believe it.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by HerJahSir(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
U mean "Squirt"?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by batulakarada: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
englishmart:
squats? Shey no be the same squats wey coach bala dey give us for field steady? Abi na because I no be woman?
So you want a bigger bum?
For what undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by lovely17(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
If it's from squatting then the Ass will be full of Muscle and will be strong undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by deebrain(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
100% true.

The squatting exercise aside the laps, also train the muscles in yr butt cheeks-glutes. It also trains yr entire body as well as gives you plenty of general body stamina.

For guys and ladies with the "i no get nyash" problem-pls, go for it.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Spadelicious: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaquar456:
Yep, that's Caroline all right. You can tell by her YAM TUBER ARMS, as well as her bum pads. She is well known for those bum pads which she has in all sizes. This chick is so desperate to be a sex symbol and try's too hard to model herself to be like Kim Kardashian, but unlike Kim who does not use body doubles, Caroline is fond of doctoring her own pictures.
These jobless and idle babes whose only ambition in life is to be $ex objects. Caro please find work.

She looks like a sumo wrestler in picture no.1. Her backside is almost flat. It's clear that she is wearing padded body magic in the other pics.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by sabi99(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gelengelen:
abeg who dey fvck this lady?
OMO SEE NECO/GCE QUESTION
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yet she's still fat as a soaked puff puff? She should keep this lie to herself. This lazy Nigerian woman has no idea what a gym looks like.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by preciousMI1(f): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yeah!! Normal squats undecided.. I am talking about myself oo.. Can't say for Danjuma's wife lipsrsealed.

Squats work, though it requires consistency.. Expect the pains that comes with it wink..

what's d dose??
how many squats per day??
how long does it take to be actualized?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
preciousMI1:

what's d dose??
how many squats per day??
how long does it take to be actualized?
Lemme see.. I squat three times in a week (Mon, Wed, Sat), though I do other lil exercises to keep fit.. I do 30 seconds each round for 5 rounds (150 seconds)..

I have two types I do:

• I hang my weight on the air, my arms stretched out, lifting my bum behind with my heel slightly raised..

• I use a stick (a long one), pass it behind, placing it on my shoulder, holding unto it, going down, up...down...up...down...up...

Check on YouTube for videos...

About actualization, it depends... I felt this firmness after 3 weeks.. For now, I am on break (cos of exams & project).. Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lemme see.. I squat three times in a week (Mon, Wed, Sat), though I do other lil exercises to keep fit.. I do 30 seconds for 5 rounds..

I have two types I do:

• I hang my weight on the air, my arms stretched out, lifting my bum behind with my heel slightly raised..

• I use a stick (a long one), pass it behind, placing it on my shoulder, holding unto it, going down, up...down...up...down...up...

About actualization, it depends... I felt this firmness after 3 weeks.. For now, I am on break (cos of exams & project).. Hope this helps?

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/nonciclopedia/images/3/39/Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif/revision/latest?cb=20091005095343[/img]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by sage2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cyriloha:

I bet your a YellowBar continue waiting for person wee go push you very soon dey go push yo from the bridge

Why evils bro, why evils?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by sage2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

@emboldened got me ROTFL grin grin.. Which of the networks? GLO or MTN?

All the same, thanks for the compliment..

Actually, I mean my network of friends. I know you knew what I meant but nonetheless, I have to state it. You see, there is this thing in me that thinks you exudes a lot of positive energy - something I so much cherish in a woman. I also believe I have a lot to bring to the table too. I just asked to be a friend, is that too much for you to give?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yep she's been squirting alright
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
batulakarada:

So you want a bigger bum?
For what undecided
nah! You don't get it. What I was saying was that my football coach makes us do a lot of squatting.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by zubby29(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
She's just fat,thats it
y r u mean to a fellow babe
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by preciousMI1(f): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lemme see.. I squat three times in a week (Mon, Wed, Sat), though I do other lil exercises to keep fit.. I do 30 seconds each round for 5 rounds (150 seconds)..

I have two types I do:

you are bae..

thanks. others can learn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.