Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help (736 Views)

Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Collision Between Okada And SUV Claims 2 Lives In Abeokuta Accident (photos) / Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help by georgemills(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Please I need some advise I want to migrate to turkey to work and live there but I don't no how life is over there how people interact and and how Turkish citizens threats people that migrate to turkey pls I need some advise and some clue on how the country looks like and if it is suitable to live and work
Re: Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help by bewla(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2015
let me ask my brother
Re: Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
I have been to Istanbul. Very beautiful city with poor minimum wage of 50 Turkish Lira per day which is equivalent to #3450. Surrounded with rugged countries like Syria & Iran
Re: Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help by euroboy95: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Do you know the cost of accomodation for a studio apartment in istanbul and what kind of job do you think one can secure dere thanks.and the 50 lira is the lowest paid minimum wage over their or is there any opporunity for some one to increase his pay check.bro do you have idea of fixing papers over their in turkey like immigration wahala and all that if you have a tourist visa.
Re: Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help by georgemills(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls I what I real want to no is like how costly are houses over there and how afforderble living expencis can be and what are the chances of getting a job there a frind was telling me if one should go there with 6months evisa with $500 to $600 u can get resident pls I want to no if that's true or not pls I realy need some advise I will so much appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Ghastly Accident Involving A Jeep And A Long Bus At Ikeja This Morning / #breakingnews: Fire Engulfs The 6th Tallest Building In Dubai- The Address Hotel / 4 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Lagos Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.