Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Foreign Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Jobs (889 Views)

Foreign Jobs Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Jobs by Bosshugo: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
I registered on a foreign job portal (Wisdom Jobs Gulf) about 2months ago, hoping for international job offers in the Middle East and Arabian countries. My phone rang today and I saw that it was an international number. I thought it was a scam but I nontheless picked the call. The caller identified himself as calling from Wisdom Jobs. I listened with rapt attention as I really fought with the heavily Indian accent.
In summary, he promised to forward my profile/cv to a client (I think in Kuwait ). This prospective client is willing to pay for my flight ticket and visa application. In addition, the job comes with free accommodation and feeding. In addition to $2000 salary.
All these and more for an activation fee of $150. He even sent an email to confirm the phone conversation.
That was where I paused (hollup in Frank Ordega's voice). Even in Naija, I don't pay for job offers. I feel this is GLND international. Does anyone know anything about Wisdom Jobs Gulf or secured any international offers with them.
Re: Foreign Jobs by Abdujapha(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Bosshugo:
I registered on a foreign job portal (Wisdom Jobs Gulf) about 2months ago, hoping for international job offers in the Middle East and Arabian countries. My phone rang today and I saw that it was an international number. I thought it was a scam but I nontheless picked the call. The caller identified himself as calling from Wisdom Jobs. I listened with rapt attention as I really fought with the heavily Indian accent.
In summary, he promised to forward my profile/cv to a client (I think in Kuwait ). This prospective client is willing to pay for my flight ticket and visa application. In addition, the job comes with free accommodation and feeding. In addition to $2000 salary.
All these and more for an activation fee of $150. He even sent an email to confirm the phone conversation.
That was where I paused (hollup in Frank Ordega's voice). Even in Naija, I don't pay for job offers. I feel this is GLND international. Does anyone know anything about Wisdom Jobs Gulf or secured any international offers with them.

Bros,
All those wisdom gulf jobs that require activation fee for your cv to be viewed by prospective clients are a "NO NO" for me mehn....
The idea of paying for employment consideration is totally wrong in my own opinion. angry

#MiddleEastScam
Re: Foreign Jobs by Bosshugo: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Abdujapha. I agree with u bro.

(1) (Reply)

Mg Resources Invitation / Modified-Various Engineering jobs / Dental Surgeons Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt,RIVERS STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.