Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (178412 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
tellsblinks:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N75WI1R?psc=1

Visit above link to get this

I need this micro USB for my splus.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Babysho(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
slamstanlee:

I did mine for free, my friend did his the following week. It a general splus ish, take it to their service center. Free. But if you broke the screen you would pay N21,500

I shattered my screen. No ink tho. Just the screen that's broken but the touch pad is working fine. How much would it cost to repair?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Babysho:

I shattered my screen. No ink tho. Just the screen that's broken but the touch pad is working fine. How much would it cost to repair?
N21,500.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Broderick555: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who get to sell plz call I mean s6pluz
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Broderick555:
Who get to sell plz call I mean s6pluz
40k with all accessories 44k
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Junki04(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
slamstanlee:
same with mine, dropped on a Thursday. If you drop on Monday or Tuesday you could get it within 2 or 3 days
Evening, did you like drop any receipt or stuff to prove the warranty is still on? I want to go and drop mine too and will like to know what they asked you. Thanks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Junki04:

Evening, did you like drop any receipt or stuff to prove the warranty is still on? I want to go and drop mine too and will like to know what they asked you. Thanks
no need to drop anything, the warranty covers 15months... When u pull out the battery, there is silver seal on the back of the phone, it has to be there intact for you to have a free service, if its removed or tempered, you will be charged
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
slamstanlee:
same with mine, dropped on a Thursday. If you drop on Monday or Tuesday you could get it within 2 or 3 days
Thanks, it has been done. It's didn't take up to 30 minutes.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by orobosa26(m): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2017
i dropped mine yesterday afternoon and was told dat the screen isn't available for now dat i should check if next week we d screen is available
Xxpress:
Thanks, it has been done. It's didn't take up to 30 minutes.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 4:32am On Feb 24, 2017
orobosa26:
i dropped mine yesterday afternoon and was told dat the screen isn't available for now dat i should check if next week we d screen is available
Eeyah, I was also given the blue color instead of the gold that came with the phone
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Xxpress:

Eeyah, I was also given the blue color instead of the gold that ciame with the phone
that means you have blue front and gold back. Color mix?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
slamstanlee:
that means you have blue front and gold back. Color mix?
Yes, I don't know where I can get the blue back cover to make the phone a new one. Lol
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Xxpress:
Yes, I don't know where I can get the blue back cover to make the phone a new one. Lol
lol i wouldn't have accepted that
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Well you can buy the blue back cover... Ask from dem and ask on jiji. ng
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Odunharry(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
IkennaBasilJR:
how can I root a phone I bought with 44k. no!! With the way exchange rate is going, dollar fit be 500naira soon.
U saw it man.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
slamstanlee:
lol i wouldn't have accepted that
Well, I love the blue color cos I was tired of the gold color and its like buying a new phone except for the back cover. Am having the same feeling like those that changed their cars color or changed the color of their houses.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
slamstanlee:

I did mine for free, my friend did his the following week. It a general splus ish, take it to their service center. Free. But if you broke the screen you would pay N21,500
My splus flickers too, I took the phone to their carlcare kano, but refused to repair it free, I mate only one lady at the office, So I dont know where to forward my complain.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
grudges:

My splus flickers too, I took the phone to their carlcare kano, but refused to repair it free, I mate only one lady at the office, So I dont know where to forward my complain.
maybe you will have to send it down to their Lagos office.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
grudges:

gionee is not serviced in carlcare... Except tecno, infinix and itel. Look for a gionee service center nearest to u
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Xxpress:
maybe you will have to send it down to their Lagos office.
Ok
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
slamstanlee:
gionee is not serviced in carlcare... Except tecno, infinix and itel. Look for a gionee service center nearest to u
Dat is wat I did, I took it to their service center at kano
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
grudges:

Dat is wat I did, I took it to their service center at kano
maybe your warranty seal is not intact
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by monastik(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Get some mobile phone specs, review and prices here
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by zexzy(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Gionee splus is the most useless phone ever, from one issue to another.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
zexzy:
Gionee splus is the most useless phone ever, from one issue to another.
i dont agree. You can only enjoy splus if you are not a rough user, the phone demands you handling with care... It's such a sleek/slim phone, if you handle it like other rugged android you will experience hardware issues.... Like charging port issues, slow charging due to the cord been twisted abnormally... Etc. Apart from the flickering screen which they fixed for me... Gionee splus is way above many android today and in the future
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by wheezyoung(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Evening all...am an avid user of gionee splus and am.still in love with her but sadly I have to let her go..for those of you experiencing charging ish...your IC is just faulty...a competent engineer can fix it...so back to biz..am letting my gold splus go up for sale sadly..still clean and neat..chargess fast grin...battery still strong...camera everly sharp...am letting her go for 45k...location UNN Nsukka but can send anywhere you like... For further enquiries contact me 08094680146 and my baby doesn't experience the flickering screen ish... Still available
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by wheezyoung(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
slamstanlee:
i dont agree. You can only enjoy splus if you are not a rough user, the phone demands you handling with care... It's such a sleek/slim phone, if you handle it like other rugged android you will experience hardware issues.... Like charging port issues, slow charging due to the cord been twisted abnormally... Etc. Apart from the flickering screen which they fixed for me... Gionee splus is way above many android today and in the future
spot on bro..its a fragile phone but super cool..i so love this device

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
slamstanlee:
Is intact bros
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
grudges:

Is intact bros
send it to lagos
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by polariss(m): 2:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Gionee s plus follow come charger for sale.comes with the follow come pouch too.

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 3:28am On Feb 28, 2017
slamstanlee:
send it to lagos
K, tnx
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by AbuadStudent(m): 2:31am On Mar 02, 2017
slamstanlee:

how would i know if my warranty seal is intact

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.