Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (179324 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
No, You need to buy one
i dont think you need a power bank for the phone. cos i dont use one
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
macbeyland:
This scrrenshot is screenshot of battery usage of my gionee m5.. What do you think of the battery? Note that I have been using the phone to type documents and browse the web since it was 100 percent up to the moment am making this post. The phone screen light never went off even for a second.. The battery just dropped to 95 percent while typing this message.
i even watched 3 different episodes of movies and i didnt need to charge grin
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:13pm On May 03, 2016
Rafob:
to be frank this splus phone is just too good the little problem are : no fast charging. the battery is just 3150mah and the charger is not that available but the phone is very good
it depends on the percentage on which it was, also the charger is not like others so that manipulating of the chargers wont be easy. maybe the voltage is a problem.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:16pm On May 03, 2016
obisite:
check slot ikeja if you are in lagos.

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
Lordabas:

How long does the battery last esp when ur 3g is on
mine lasts for two days, but the apps am on vary so it could last or go beyond two days.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:27pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:

MODIFIED
I did a factory reset and everything is working fine now, temperature is now normal, battery lasts longer. Splus is the phone to have.
mine doesn't overheat o, and i download most of the time. guess its specially for me
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Please how can I minimize this heating issues, its draining my battery.am I the only one experiencing this??
i guess its how you use it cos mine doesnt overheat though...try changing the battery settings or factory reset and the type of games you play
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:34pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Only the upper part (camera) area of the phone gets warm gradually moving to hot. Other phone that I used didn't behave this way. I know that there is no phone that doesn't heat on usage but this one...
i think its the way it ws manufactured, if u notice the end point of the battery is facing the camera side.. and then the usage of the phone
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by IkennaBasilJR(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
allthingswilson:
i guess its how you use it cos mine doesnt overheat though...try changing the battery settings or factory reset and the type of games you play
the heating issue is solved, I did a factory reset.pls let's chat on WhatsApp, my contact is in my signature.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
No, You need to buy one
i dont even have a power bank
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by IkennaBasilJR(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2016
allthingswilson:
mine lasts for two days, but the apps am on vary so it could last or go beyond two days.
2 days? With 3g on, chatting and browsing?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by IkennaBasilJR(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2016
allthingswilson:
The battery life of splus is not that good for a steady user. Maybe you don't do anything with your phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
Rafob:
to be frank this splus phone is just too good the little problem are : no fast charging. the battery is just 3150mah and the charger is not that available but the phone is very good
mine charges fast. i think its your voltage or something is wrong with your phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
The battery life of splus is not that good for a steady user. Maybe you don't do anything with your phone.
i beg to differ, the battery life is good for a steady user with the 3G active.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:53pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
actually i do, but it varies with the user ....
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 12:55pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
2 days? With 3g on, chatting and browsing?
its not like am chatting for 24 hrs though. i come online and go offline
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
slamstanlee:
Hello splus users, i am getting this phone next week but i need to be cleared about the charging time. I came across a review claiming its kind of slow to charge from 0-100 percent. Please can somebody comfirm that, or has there been any updates to correct this?
the charging is not slow its fast. though i havent timed it out.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:12pm On May 03, 2016
3893men:
on this i agree, the battery life is just superb
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
funkdr:
mine charges fast too...and battery back up is excellent.
this phone is one of a kind cos it is definitely in a league of its own
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by irerhtech(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Did that and the phone temperature is now normal but it easily gets high, gionee should fix it
if u use your phone heavily for a long time it would get hot.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by irerhtech(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Only the upper part (camera) area of the phone gets warm gradually moving to hot. Other phone that I used didn't behave this way. I know that there is no phone that doesn't heat on usage but this one...
that I think is the fault of your phone. Mine only gets hot when I over use it for a long time.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
slamstanlee:
make sure u uninstall some useless apps like battery saver, anti virus and co. They may be eating ur ram
thats it, i only have apps that are useful to me, nothing unnecessary so i can do more with the space
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by irerhtech(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
Rafob:
pls where can i get charger for this phone just to have one in my working place because my battery finished withing a day. thanks
the charger isn't like any other charger bt I guess u can get it at any Gionee shop close to u
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
funkdr:
mine charges fast too...and battery back up is excellent.
the phone is simply terrific
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
irerhtech:
the charger isn't like any other charger bt I guess u can get it at any Gionee shop close to u
or inquire online for the charger, i guess the charger is not like the common ones
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
irerhtech:
that I think is the fault of your phone. Mine only gets hot when I over use it for a long time.
when you overuse, then it gets hot so minimise.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
i was introduced to gionee splus and i am yet to regret it .... the phone simply is a must have, from the apps to battery life to the number of times ,it slipped and had no damage. am loving my phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
3893men:
what i love best is the fact that people always want to know about the phone and its professed efficiency
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:48pm On May 03, 2016
allthingswilson:
i even watched 3 different episodes of movies and i didnt need to charge grin
thats what a smartphone should do and not worry about your phone when you can do other things.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by thetrendingdiva: 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
allthingswilson:
i dont really like power banks cos after a while, it tampers with the battery life.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
thetrendingdiva:
i dont really like power banks cos after a while, it tampers with the battery life.
i dont like using power banks on my phones cos its hard to find a good power bank in the market these days. the phone batter lasts very long so there really no need for it unless u experience power failures regularly.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by irerhtech(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2016
Lordabas:

How long does the battery last esp when ur 3g is on
depending on what u really using it for. If mine is on I am no doing any serious browsing days just chatting and minor stuffs like that. It lasts a day plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (107) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.