Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Might Get Lost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Might Get Lost (1067 Views)

Five Ways To Never Get Lost In A City / I Hv An Interview With D Us Embassy. I Wnt Tips On D Likly Qstions I Might Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Might Get Lost by nospetco(f): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2006
how far is the heathrow airport from north london precisely clonmell, what kind of tube will i take and how much?
Re: I Might Get Lost by English1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2006
I've not heard of an area in London called Clonmell - are you sure that is right? Anyway, if you want to go by tube then an all day travel card that will take you from Heathrow and then to any location in London will cost £6.30 off-peak times. Heathrow is on only one tube line (Picadilly) so you can't get lost, don't worry. I can't help you with connections in London as it depends exactly where you are going. Do you know the name of the nearest tube station to where you are heading?

Avoid the special 'Heathrow Express' train - it is slightly faster but costs a lot more money.

(1) (Reply)

A Brother Of Mine Just Got His Notification Letter For The Current Visa Lottery. / Want A Clue On How Much It Will Cost To Get A Dubai Visa(business) / Share Your Experience While Travelling Out Of The Country Especially At Mmia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.