Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42388 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Alpacino85(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who is this mixture fool asking a compound question?
MadCow1:

Who is this compound fool?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dragunov: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
meccuno:
u are not making sense......
He is making sense. If you can open your sense you will realise he is making sense.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by theDEVILisHERE: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
lilwill:

Biafrans never ever ever had a nation to start with bro

Talking of unjust behaviours towards the Igbos, all major tribes are one way or another responsible for the position Nigeria is now.
Y'all started the fisrt coup, did we riot? No

PS: Every sensible Igbo man or woman should ask themselves this; If the time comes to secede, can you leave your jobs, houses, businesses and properties and move to the east where there is nothing, no agriculture, no industries and no oil(cos apparently the Niger Deltans aren't leaving with y'all) and live with each other knowing fully well that your tribe leaders do not have any plans towards you and your children's future?

Biafra existed even before britain
Nigeria is just 100+ year old

Marginalisation of a people can only happen in a nation that is not truely theirs

Biafrans want their nation restored back
That's the bottom line of the issue

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by mascherra(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Ogoni 9 were murdered and Nigeria almost became a hell on earth.... .Nnamdi Kanu murdered? let us just say the south east and vast swaths of the South south will be areas most families of service men would fear for their loved ones be posted there-in....More or less the entire place will turn into a meat grinder for the NA,swallowing vast divisions but little survivors.....The economy paralyses as 70% of our crude oil exporting infrastructure goes up in flames as a result of sabotage, urban warfare, preemptive bombings etc. The Naira crashes against the dollar and most service men deep in combat against biafran forces might be owed wages plus inadequate equipment....Low morale.... Quota system bred illdiscipline and incompetency......the stress of fighting west African Isis and Biafra on two fronts would lead to a total collapse, chaos and desertions on a massive scale in the Nigerian Army leading to quick reclaiming of grounds along the Biafran border deep into Nigerian territory in its western axis-up to Ore and Northern axis -up to Benue River by Biafra.....Military scientifically speaking, it will be a race by West African Isis and Biafra on which force annexes how much Nigerian territory, how resource rich these territories annexed are, how amenable are its people to the cause whether Islamic or Biafra,their level or strength of patriotism to Nigeria or tribe,distance btw areas of military logistics importance and the Atlantic Ocean. At some point,West African Isis and Biafra might technically be territorial neighbors just as you have in Iraq with Kurdistan Iraq(Biafra), IsIs (BH)and Iraq government(The Zoo) all sharing territorial boundaries in Iraqi Land(Nigeria).However which way you look at it, tis a lose lose situation for The Zoo.[/b]
guy forget, nothing dey sup.... Una go just dey make mouth. Kanu go die for jail and the heavens will not fall. If you guys are serious about your freedom from your self acclaimed slavery all of you should relocate to your 5 states and declare your so called biafra instead of constituting a nuisance of your selves. Mitschewwwww ozuo
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
You're calling a man bold enough to express his feelings a fool,I know you're a useless Yoruba coward and bastard given birth by a wayward prostitute.May curse be upon you the day you protest over any thing wrong.Foolish slave.
MadCow1:

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abiola died for nothing my brother!
Rose2014:

Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell

So much for quota system

Meanwhile Abiola died and nothing happened

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by cheruv: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cyriloha:

yes bro very mad people but please I don't you to be living with Lunatics like Biafrans so biko please mu dear bro tell your presido and pharaohs to let the mad people go okay

IDIOTS
Seriously Igbos are very mad but I marvel at why Nigerians love the mad ones shocked
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
lols.....You guys will not kill someone with all this END-TIME comments......

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Your land as if you don't live in a mud house.Wreched idiot.
segzybam:
I think he should reconstruct his statement. Nigeria cannot burn o. I don't know about igbo land, they can decide to burn it down to ashes we don't care just don't bring it to our land.

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
You better ask your prostutute mother how she conceived you because you sound like a bastard.You Yorubas are so pained about this agitation and you'll remaind pained and cursed for the rest of your lives.BIAFRA FOREVER!
Pesuzok:
I feel pity for my fellow Igbos, we dont know what we are doing to ourselves. We it hurts me is that all igbos are classified as biafra. What annoys me most is when ther say our oil, I wonder which oil they are referring to. The one at oguta or in south south states. How many producing oil fields do we have in south east, I am sure they dont know. Keep on banking on SS oil, the Ijaws and other SS states are just waiting for the igbo man that will come and touch their oil, then the next succession chant will start. "SS want their own nation"

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MrAnalyst: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:

Can't you read?! He's British, you chump. He's not Yeegbo(Hibo, Ibo). You're claiming a man that doesn't care about your smelly tribe lol. grin

What makes you think I'm igbo?! Well,about Olisa you're deliberately being narrow-minded but it's all good tho'
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish igbo fl*thead bastard we all know your brainwashed tribesmen are only good at making empty threats. Wah a cursed tribe the same thing ojukwu did before he fled. I hate you igbos with passion
chai like your ancestors rat poison is 5 naira awolowo subsidised it before taking his cos he was hell sure that his useless and coward generation are lining up for same fate
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish igbo fl*thead bastard we all know your brainwashed tribesmen are only good at making empty threats. Wah a cursed tribe the same thing ojukwu did before he fled. I hate you igbos with passion
chai like your ancestors rat poison is 5 naira awolowo subsidised it before taking his cos he was hell sure that his useless and coward generation are lining up for same fate.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Jetjacky(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

your kind would use their words to lit the match and when the house is lit they would ask who lit
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell

So much for quota system

Meanwhile Abiola died and nothing happened

Kudirat Abiola also died, Bola Ige also died and the useless and unproductive yoruba could not even utter a single word to their arewa tax masters.

Useless and hopeless Cowards.

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
backtosender:
who is adding you?who wants you in the first place please walk pass me we no who belongs to what when the time comes your little tribe will no where they belong.....small fry like you
Den stay off Niger Delta territory Agbaya otu!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
ikechu1278:

Who is this illiterate?

I'm f2king anioma you dimwit

What lie did I say? That you Edo f00ls stay all over the internet rewriting our history? Abi na lie I dey lie.

Here is the words of the past dein of agbor

Chief A.G.Idwue
Dein of Agbor
Agbor-Obi 1979

http://ikaworld.com/books/Iduwe.History.pdf

His son rewrote his statement because he was raised by you Benin lots, not with his father. I don't know why you f2king lots can't just be happy with that your Benin land and stop proaching towards aniomaland. Be happy with wtf una got. Leave us alone!!
When u lie finish try tk alomo and go sleep biafraudstar...lol
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by BY1434(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Ogoni 9 were murdered and Nigeria almost became a hell on earth.... .Nnamdi Kanu murdered? let us just say the south east and vast swaths of the South south will be areas most families of service men would fear for their loved ones be posted there-in....More or less the entire place will turn into a meat grinder for the NA,swallowing vast divisions but little survivors.....The economy paralyses as 70% of our crude oil exporting infrastructure goes up in flames as a result of sabotage, urban warfare, preemptive bombings etc. The Naira crashes against the dollar and most service men deep in combat against biafran forces might be owed wages plus inadequate equipment....Low morale.... Quota system bred illdiscipline and incompetency......the stress of fighting west African Isis and Biafra on two fronts would lead to a total collapse, chaos and desertions on a massive scale in the Nigerian Army leading to quick reclaiming of grounds along the Biafran border deep into Nigerian territory in its western axis-up to Ore and Northern axis -up to Benue River by Biafra.....Military scientifically speaking, it will be a race by West African Isis and Biafra on which force annexes how much Nigerian territory, how resource rich these territories annexed are, how amenable are its people to the cause whether Islamic or Biafra,their level or strength of patriotism to Nigeria or tribe,distance btw areas of military logistics importance and the Atlantic Ocean. At some point,West African Isis and Biafra might technically be territorial neighbors just as you have in Iraq with Kurdistan Iraq(Biafra), IsIs (BH)and Iraq government(The Zoo) all sharing territorial boundaries in Iraqi Land(Nigeria).However which way you look at it, tis a lose lose s

ituation for The Zoo.[/b]

End time comment,waste of MB
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Tochukwu2020: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Boko haram is a child play if anything happen to him we are not Nigeria and can never be
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by umehcharles(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:

estate fool
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by totorimi: 2:24am On Nov 25, 2015
That this country we are patching IP like this one day will crack is not a lie,. If you have a tripod stand and two of the legs are gone only one leg is now holding the balance its a matter of time. As it stands now it may seem only one region of Nigeria is desperately holding the country together the others are just waiting in the wings to breakup. The new generation of Nigerians certainly will not be to keep on holding this together so the general concoclusion in my humble opinion is that Nigeria may not survive the next generation of youths .
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by toyinid78: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls remind him datt dozens of ma uncle. Brought to lagos free wives. From. Biafra very pretty n fair igbo ladies make una start anoda war na una go loose again dat ur dauta go de lagos dey marry whom u hate most all ur life yoluba lolsss
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lilwill(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Biafra existed even before britain
Nigeria is just 100+ year old

Marginalisation of a people can only happen in a nation that is not truely theirs

Biafrans want their nation restored back
That's the bottom line of the issue

And where dear sir is the evidence of the existence of Biafra over centuries ago.

You people are just not seeing the point here;
You have the same amount of Senators and Legislators that other parts of Nigeria have.
You have state governors who all receive monthly fedral allocations that go to every state.
You have had Igbos as ministers, SGFs, Senate presisdents etc.

Yet you complain of being marginalised. What are are these people who you voted in doing to better your plight? or how can a region which gets equal representation at federal levels complain of no representation?

What have your leaders being doing while you were being "sidelined" as you put it

I think its high time the Igbo community looked inward and rose up to start questioning those who they voted to represent and lead them

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ElCapone(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
DropShot:

Haba! Ordinary typo, you can't figure out. I blame over bloated ego.
Flat knock out!!!

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ElCapone(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Ogoni 9 were murdered and Nigeria almost became a hell on earth.... .Nnamdi Kanu murdered? let us just say the south east and vast swaths of the South south will be areas most families of service men would fear for their loved ones be posted there-in....More or less the entire place will turn into a meat grinder for the NA,swallowing vast divisions but little survivors.....The economy paralyses as 70% of our crude oil exporting infrastructure goes up in flames as a result of sabotage, urban warfare, preemptive bombings etc. The Naira crashes against the dollar and most service men deep in combat against biafran forces might be owed wages plus inadequate equipment....Low morale.... Quota system bred illdiscipline and incompetency......the stress of fighting west African Isis and Biafra on two fronts would lead to a total collapse, chaos and desertions on a massive scale in the Nigerian Army leading to quick reclaiming of grounds along the Biafran border deep into Nigerian territory in its western axis-up to Ore and Northern axis -up to Benue River by Biafra.....Military scientifically speaking, it will be a race by West African Isis and Biafra on which force annexes how much Nigerian territory, how resource rich these territories annexed are, how amenable are its people to the cause whether Islamic or Biafra,their level or strength of patriotism to Nigeria or tribe,distance btw areas of military logistics importance and the Atlantic Ocean. At some point,West African Isis and Biafra might technically be territorial neighbors just as you have in Iraq with Kurdistan Iraq(Biafra), IsIs (BH)and Iraq government(The Zoo) all sharing territorial boundaries in Iraqi Land(Nigeria).However which way you look at it, tis a lose lose situation for The Zoo.[/b]
Wishful thinking I guess.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by marv1: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
ichidodo:
Ha ha ha ha ha....... U are making me Laugh. Imagination, Imagination, Imagination. Tell me smthing. All these will happen? Where will u be during this period? I hope u know that its only the south-east that will experience all these wars. Do u even know that not all egbos are in support Biafra.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dragunov: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2015
ElCapone:
Wishful thinking I guess.
abi o.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dragunov: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
marv1:
Ha ha ha ha ha....... U are making me Laugh. Imagination, Imagination, Imagination. Tell me smthing. All these will happen? Where will u be during this period? I hope u know that its only the south-east that will experience all these wars. Do u even know that not all egbos are in support Biafra.
Tell the dreaming goon.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by theDEVILisHERE: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
lilwill:

And where dear sir is the evidence of the existence of Biafra over centuries ago.

You people are just not seeing the point here;
You have the same amount of Senators and Legislators that other parts of Nigeria have.
You have state governors who all receive monthly fedral allocations that go to every state.
You have had Igbos as ministers, SGFs, Senate presisdents etc.

Yet you complain of being marginalised. What are are these people who you voted in doing to better your plight? or how can a region which gets equal representation at federal levels complain of no representation?

What have your leaders being doing while you were being "sidelined" as you put it

I think its high time the Igbo community looked inward and rose up to start questioning those who they voted to represent and lead them

If you don't see the marginalisation of Biafrans
Biafrans see it
Biafrans also see that those who are marginalising them do not see the wrong in what they are doing due to them being inherently evil and wicked

Biafrans just want back their nation
So that they can live their lives as they use to before the coming of criminals, killers and terrorists from britain

As for the pre-existence of Biafra
Start by researching on the documents the british signed with the chiefs in biafra land
When they first came to do buisiness in that part of the world
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lilwill(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

If you don't see the marginalisation of Biafrans
Biafrans see it
Biafrans also see that those who are marginalising them do not see the wrong in what they are doing due to them being inherently evil and wicked

Biafrans just want back their nation
So that they can live their lives as they use to before the coming of criminals, killers and terrorists from britain

As for the pre-existence of Biafra
Start by researching on the documents the british signed with the chiefs in biafra land
When they first came to do buisiness in that part of the world

If you have evidence dude, then post it here for the world to see!!!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by blackpriest0911: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Foolish saTANoid,who has bewitched u...na your house fire go enter No b Naija
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Remember u can't run faster than a bullet
Darlduchi:

Yes you can beat your chaste in congratulating your war heros for starving over a million innocent harmless Biafran Children, but when you pray, don't forget to thank god for bringing peace to Nigeria and also for the gift of the world most deadliast terrorist organisation
. Thank him also for blessing you more than the Biafrans. Thank him for the lives of the Christians in the north, and for their churches that has been destroyed never to be built gain. Thank God for registering Nigeria as an OIC. Thank him for electricity water and good roads, don't forget the jobs and opportunities that abound in Nigeria. And before you end your prayers, ask him for a free strong ROPES, cos it will be handy. you will either use it your self or someone might help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64