Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigeria Is Pure Theatre - Let Me Do Justice To Their Necks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Is Pure Theatre - Let Me Do Justice To Their Necks (792 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Pure Theatre - Let Me Do Justice To Their Necks by JJYOU: 1:05pm On May 24, 2009
Let Me Do Justice To Their Necks

By Austin Allens

On the outskirt of the town lived a couple simply called the Ademolas. The man was retired (though not tired), decided to hang on in the next village, pending when his gratuity would be paid. The Ademolas, enjoyed every bit of their stay until the youths in the area where he stayed spoilt fun for him.

He needed only four sheets of zinc to build a bathroom. These only cover the waist and chest regions whenever the couple chose to have their bath. There are two grown up children who lived with the Ademolas. They have their bath early enough to prevent those prying eyes of the youths from looking. But the youths in the area noticed this.

They come out early to peep whenever somebody was in the bathroom.

Once, one of the grown up girls reported that while she was bathing, some group of boys climbed the mango tree in the other compound and had a filed day, watching film. She was counseled. From that day, the girl decided to have her bath when nobody was outside, or better still do it in the night. This Due process continued for sometime until the youths deviced a new means.

It was the Ademolas themselves that were taking their turn to bath, when the youths strolled past, watching the couples without fear. The Ademolas noticed this but decided not to make any move since they were not in position to tell the youths where to look. One of the grown up girls decided to take her bath after the Ademolas. She notice to her chargrin that the boys, knowing what they were looking for, ‘ killed time while waiting for the girl to pull off her dress.

The girl, wanting to have enough evidence, pulled her blouse and bra, revealing two pointed (you should know what). The youths numbering five immediately took position and those who have no space, decided to stroll past the bathroom. This is the opportunity the girl had been waiting for. She dashed out of the bathroom, held one of the youths and raised alarm. Her pant was intact on her waist and she pressed the boy so hard that the little boy yelled for help.

Neighbours ran out to see what was going on. The girl tightened her grip. Those boys who came out on a rescue mission, set their eyes on the girls boobs and forgot what brought them to the scene.

It was when other women joined and the girl told her story that the Ademolas moved with a speed no one saw and threatened to behead the ‘captured boy’.

“Let me do justice to their heads,” the male Ademola screamed.

Seeing his dangling cutlass which the man brandished, the boys took to their heals and fled. Whereupon the girl screemed to those left. “Is it not my breast you want to see, okay you have my permission to pluck them off my chest and go”.

Nobody could pluck the breast. Those who even saw them, forgot the size immediately they left the spot.

For now, the Ademolas are looking for a place. They have vowed not to rent uncompleted place while waiting for the man’s gratuity.

If you doubt the Ademola’s story, examine yourself how many times you stole a glance across your shoulders to see those popped up breast by our girls who buy under-size bras to show – case their popo-like breasts. Even when a man decide to urinate near a bush or wall, girls still want to see the length of his hose. This is why you cannot tell what women have against the Local Government headquarters which is one of the loads carried by man on a daily basis.

May God help the Ademolas and the rest of us who cannot do without looking at these girls once they are outside their parents.
http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/23052009/weekendobserver/features/indexfeatures9.html
Re: Nigeria Is Pure Theatre - Let Me Do Justice To Their Necks by seyibrown(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
lol!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Role Of Church In Marriage Apart From Joining / What The Heck? / Using The Same Bank Account With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.