Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone (1083 Views)

Tecno Newly Released Smartphone Packed With 5000mah Battery And Face ID / Exclusive Photos Of Infinix Note 3 (X601) Spotted Online / Exclusive Photos Of Upcoming Infinix Phone Tagged #PLAYHOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by Oladipupo22: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Generally, we have a power supply issue on this continent and smartphones right now need to be charged every now and then for you to stay connected.

Most smartphones boast of taking you though 24hours but Tecno is pushing that limit with a smartphone that packs a punch in terms of battery capacity. With heavy use, we are yet to exhaust the battery for over 60 hours now.

In comparison to Tecno’s other brands like the Camon series and the Phantom series, the L5 is expected to be quite affordable but despite that, they didn’t totally forgo the entertainment part of the device as it comes with Tecno’s Boom Player, and the speakers are quite good.

Here are the specs:

Display: 4.5″ IPS.

Battery: 5000mAh

Processor: Quadcore, 1.3GHz.

Memory: RAM – 1GB, ROM – 8GB

Camera: 5MP rear camera

It would be more affordable than most android Lollipop devices on the market, it is portable for the weight in battery that it is packing. The L5 is set to enter the market later this month. The price point is expected to be below 15000 Naira.

Source: http://techafri.ca/exclusive-photos-of-tecnos-yet-to-be-released-5000mah-smartphone/1811/

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by fourlake4(f): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
1 GB RAM? hmm. I'm not sold yet. I'll need a bit more but that big ass battery is definitely convincing grin
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by Xhaka(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
60 hours?
Who needs Nepa then
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by itsfarnas(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Release the phone already abeg. Let's start using the heck out of it. fuel scarcity electricity scarcity won't let someone shine
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by kolexepana: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
itsfarnas:
Release the phone already abeg. Let's start using the heck out of it. fuel scarcity electricity scarcity won't let someone shine
Abi o
We don't even know if Nepa now make use of fuel too
Make them quick release the phone
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by daphid25(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is it fuel that is delaying tecno from releasing the phone? cool
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by Frontier2: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Power bank of a phone. It's cool honestly
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by BustScam: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2015
This looks cool really
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by BustScam: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2015
This looks cool really
Frontier2:
Frontier2:
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2015
The phone has been released na

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Just Surprised Me / Help Me And I Promise To Reward You / Glo Data Services A Huge Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.