Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigeria President Pledges To Complete DTT Roll-out In 2016 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nigeria President Pledges To Complete DTT Roll-out In 2016 (470 Views)

Google Pledges $20m To African Startups Over Next 5 Years / MTN, Glo, Etisalat Roll Out Poor 4G LTE Services / A Sms Notification From Glo To Complete My Sim Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria President Pledges To Complete DTT Roll-out In 2016 by abarry001: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Tuesday 24 November 2015 | 09:41| News

Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari has promised to facilitate the building of a vibrant television and media economy in the country. The president also said his government would ensure a strict adherence to the plan to reach 100 percent digital TV penetration in Nigeria by 2016, up from 49 percent at the end of 2013, WorldStage reported. He said the country will use the digital switch-over as an opportunity to diversify the provision of channels and content. The president was speaking at theĀ 35th anniversary of the Silverbird media and entertainment company in LagosĀ 

Source: http://www.dipladnetworks.com/nigeria-president-pledges-to-complete-dtt-roll-out-in-2016/

(1) (Reply)

Need A Clean Hp Core I3 / Use Lg Air Coolant For Sale / How I Created A $350 Million Software Company Knowing Nothing About Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.