Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina (4736 Views)

Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by jbdasilva(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
My Sexcapde back then in IMSU is one experience I can never forget in a hurry in my life. Back then in IMSU my guys and I were the happening guys around. We rented a self contain apartment off campus. One of us was a DJ who plays at a club opposite our school, and the remaining 5 of us were student from different home all living under one roof.

Two of us own a car but in reality we are very broke, if you see us cruising in our cars you will think we are loaded but we know within ourselves that we are broke ass niggars. Every Friday night we will load ourselves inside our friend car and then we will hit the club. Since our friend works as a DJ in the club we will tell him “Guy give us one Hennessey, we go pay you for house” since he lives with us, he will give us the drink, then we will load girls around our table claiming we are “Made Men” but in actual sense we were just bunch of broke ass niggas.

After everything, we will carry one girl each, since i always know the end result when my friend carry runs girls from the club, I always reject their offer when they tell me “Guy you no go carry one babe”? I will just smile and tell them, no wahala.

Anytime we go clubbing, we always go in convoy, so people around always think we are rich, especially all those runs girl at the club.

When we took the girls home, then bargaining will start. The girls told my guys that they will collect 5k each for the night, my guys will tell them haba, babes that is too costly, we will pay 3k. knowing my guys like the back of my hand, I know they don’t have even the 3k but they will agree with the girls on it. After conclusion my guys will take their girls to different corners of the room, and then they will make love with their girls. Since I did not carry any girl for the night I will just sleep peacefully in my corner while I watch my guys in action.

The following morning is where you will start hearing words like “I no even touch you self, why I go pay you? I drink well well last night so I no perform well why I go pay you 3k? I no even enjoy you self, why I go pay you dat kind money? Of cause that’s my guys looking for excuses not to pay the girls. In return the girls will grab them by their d!ck and be ranting saying “Thunder go fire your smelly prick” Na God go punish your generation, “How you go fu*ck me throughout the night you say you no enjoy am? If you no enjoy am why you continue dey fu*ck me? Pay me my money joor.

Sometime it will degenerate into a fight. The funniest aspect is that most runs girl don’t carry money in their purse when they are going out. If they want to carry money at all, it will be around 100 or 200 naira. While my guys were ranting with the girl I just sat at my corner looking for my own prey.

My guys started disappearing with the girls one after the other from the room. Remaining two runs girl and I alone in the room. One of the girl had 200 naira in her purse, while the other one does not have a dime on her, immediately the one that had 200 in her purse went upstairs to pick her earings, the one that does not have a dime on her, opened her purse, took her 200 and then she took off.

When the owner of the purse came down still swearing at my guy that took her for the night, she checked her purse and found out that her 200 was missing. She asked me about it and then I told her that her sister took it and then she flared up, “That useless Ashawo girl no be my sister, na for Club we know ourself” Now I no get any money for my hand, how I want take go back school now? She started swearing again and then I told her “I get 500, you go gree do for 500?

She looked at me and said, where the 500 dey? I opened my wallet and then I handed her the 500 note. She collected it and within minutes she has undressed, laid on the bed with her legs wide open and then she told me “Oya do quick quick because I get test today” since she was not that wet, I got undressed, and then I started fingering her, I was fingering her so hard and then she started moaning as she started getting wet.

While fingering her, I felt my finger touching something inside of her, I inserted three of my fingers and then I tried pulling out what I was touching, to my greatest shock, it was a used condom that I pulled out. I was shocked to the bone marrow, she asked me, where you remove am from? And then I replied her, I comot am from you to*to now now. The girl was like “Jeezus” how manage? And I relied her, “You dey ask me”?

I told her to lie down while I check again, she obeyed. I poked my finger deep down again, felt the inner up, left, right and down of her vag and then my hand touched something again when I felt her inner down. I inserted three fingers again and then I pulled out another used condom; making it two used condoms.

Only God knows how long those condoms must have been in there. After checking the third time and I found out there were no more used condom in her, I had a hard sex with her. She thanked me and asked me to be her boyfriend. Within me I was like “Who go friend ashawo”

Source: http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/11/how-i-removed-two-used-condom-from-imsu.html
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by prestige2013: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
U can Lie?

Pls confirm Audu is back on his feet at Kogi?

4 Likes

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Story! Story!! 2used condom? Bros you sef no sabi lie. Runs girls will open for you unless you drop there pay. Secondly, this girls aren't stupid them dy always small cash incase of any Bleep. But bros, u no use condom Bleep ashawo? You get mind ooo.
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by benedictnsi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
prestige2013:
U can Lie?
He can lie for Africa
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Zambux(f): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nyama
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Lucialovely(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
benedictnsi:

He can lie for Africa
this one na lying in state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by benedictnsi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:

Lol gringrin

2 Likes

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Mykelpato(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin lol... Your guys too much o
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Tamee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is the kinda lie that makes nations go to war cheesy Jbdasilva, next time put your hands and legs in there, maybe you will pull out a guys boxers..Hehegrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Guy i no dey comment for dis kin thread but dis ur own ehn na wa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Johnsown1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hahahhahahah so they honey pot swallowed it or it hang inside their honey pot, some gals are dirty
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by gamaliel121(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
2 shin guards from one snatch?

Damn!!! That snizz must be bottomless.

1 Like

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by femo86(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol gringrin

Loller grin grin grin
Lollest grin grin grin.....lainos ni guy yi sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by drealbobo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
U sef na d same tin wit ur guys, na awoof una dey find.
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Koolmexxi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Choiii.. Linus mba lying in state via lai Muhammed. . So u found 2 "used" condom in her vayjay?? How u take know say na used condoms na. U no whether she dey store am inside for ppl like una wey wan bleep without. ..

2 Likes

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:

He could have applied LIE MOHAMMED!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by sabre(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion shocked
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by YOUNGICE1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
You guys never wan believe truth, na lie una go dey believe...na why buhari scam una...

I'm sure the OP was very sincere and modest, he didn't even lie about d accomodation. How many pple can come out like dat; 5 guys inside 1 self container or wetin he call am...

Also, if u really passed to uni and flexed wella u will understand D OP. Guys, no dull am I av seen a simmilar scenerio bt in dis case na only 1 CD dem comot frm d gal, dis one wey na 2 d guy see; I see he has d calling of a gynecologist. In my own case it took d gal 2 days after much effort frm d bf to get d CD out.

2 Likes

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Harmony92(f): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
benedictnsi:

He can lie for Africa
Lmoa linus
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
She went to pick her earings upstairs . guy lie with sense abeg. Upstairs dey self con ni
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Erums(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Liiiaaarrr.....gerrrarrahia
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by JonSnow(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
white lies undecided
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by flokii: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
big fat liee undecided
you for remove dozen na
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by pojophilius(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
this story dey make me laff sotey tears dy roll for my eyes,,,,,but i sabi sey na LIEABILITY oooo
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by HerJahSir(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided

Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by mondaymorin: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
panachuku:
She went to pick her earings upstairs . guy lie with sense abeg. Upstairs dey self con ni
thank you for fishing dat out....omoh dis guy lie fit collect devil title, father of all liars
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by Csami(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2015
3 fingers combing the V shocked Na well?

Mehn this lie get pass degree grin na end time lie be dis.
Re: How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina by corisande: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2015
This op get B.A in lying Linus odinkemere
Which club dey opposite the school if I may ask?

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Flashes Her P**sy During A New Music Shoot (photos) / Nigerians Troll Nkechi Blessing Over Sexy Lingerie Birthday Shoot / 50 Cent Caught On Camera Eating Money(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.